User Tag List

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    The Doctor...

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    This is so cool.
    "We're coming to get you Barbara!!!" -Ed (Nick Frost)

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Okay, so a few minutes in to the recap of WND I was suddenly struck with a notion: Kimmet mentions how they lost contact with other pockets of civilization, other Forts, after those Forts made the poor decision to not euthanize their flesh biting foes. Instead those Forts held on to the belief that a cure would be found and they could save the people that had been turned. It was their mistake.

Now Kimmet is faced with a similar situation. He has Tanya. Although she hasn't turned, I don't know if he's willing to take the chance. It could be that the moment they obtain all the information they need from her, she could be executed.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    I don't want to be harsh, but if i were Kimmet, she'd already be dead.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Okay, so a few minutes in to the recap of WND I was suddenly struck with a notion: Kimmet mentions how they lost contact with other pockets of civilization, other Forts, after those Forts made the poor decision to not euthanize their flesh biting foes. Instead those Forts held on to the belief that a cure would be found and they could save the people that had been turned. It was their mistake.

Now Kimmet is faced with a similar situation. He has Tanya. Although she hasn't turned, I don't know if he's willing to take the chance. It could be that the moment they obtain all the information they need from her, she could be executed.
    If it were me she'd be a lab rat,its an opportunity to study the disease as it progresses. I'd give her mercy in the end.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

37 pages?!!???. Holy moly is this a record of some kind? On the subject of Tanya I think she is on a very limited time budget. She should ask for some paper and write down everything she knows. This would allow her some more time because people usually write slower than they talk. Then Kimmet and the rest would have to take some time to read it and try and comprehend it. If Tanya is clever it could be written in such a way that she has to be questioned and asked to explain further. This would build some compassion (maybe) and hopefully she wouldn't turn.

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    37 pages?!!???. Holy moly is this a record of some kind? On the subject of Tanya I think she is on a very limited time budget. She should ask for some paper and write down everything she knows. This would allow her some more time because people usually write slower than they talk. Then Kimmet and the rest would have to take some time to read it and try and comprehend it. If Tanya is clever it could be written in such a way that she has to be questioned and asked to explain further. This would build some compassion (maybe) and hopefully she wouldn't turn.
    But Michael would then just interrupt her half way through demanding what she had already written, then she would die and that would be that.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    ok first... ANGEL is DEAD??? sort of felt it coming...

I know we all thought BERT was the one to die from the Season 2 finale, glad he did not...

As for the Colonel, I think he is a little drunk with power in more ways than one... I think of Patton at the beginning of WWII, chomping at the bit and does not care who is pisses off and wants to fight and kill anyone who stands in his way. SO I think this COlonel is not all "good".

Riley is still my FAV, love she has been written in to stay at the base and I hope she meets Scratch so she can add some accessories to her chest with her bow or M16!!!

Boulder - now here is an enigma, will it be apple pies and Sunday picnics? Or can someone say WORK CAMP!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    there was an implied...survival there at the end of the last season. Enough so that I was like, "ok, that's pretty big but clearly Angel isn't really dead." It felt very open ended, not just from a standpoint of KC keeping us guessing, but as in it was expected he would probably be back.
    We were definitely given a glimmer of hope at the end of Season 2. We were allowed to speculate on how Angel could have survived the Tower collapse and, as always, until you see the body, it's hard to say for sure if someone is dead (See Michael's Water Works escapade, CJ and Hope). Now we learn Angel did survive and our theories were right! Angel will be back and Ra1th will again assert that he will rise to lead our intrepid group of survivors! Only then he gets shot by Scratch, and his death is undeniably confirmed by KC. What an emotional roller coaster! And I so wanted him and Riley to finally hook up.

So why did we get dragged along on this crazy ride? Well, KC does love to toy with his listeners, but his final scene did give us insight into Angel's past connections with Scratch and family.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    We were definitely given a glimmer of hope at the end of Season 2. We were allowed to speculate on how Angel could have survived the Tower collapse and, as always, until you see the body, it's hard to say for sure if someone is dead (See Michael's Water Works escapade, CJ and Hope). Now we learn Angel did survive and our theories were right! Angel will be back and Ra1th will again assert that he will rise to lead our intrepid group of survivors! Only then he gets shot by Scratch, and his death is undeniably confirmed by KC. What an emotional roller coaster! And I so wanted him and Riley to finally hook up.

So why did we get dragged along on this crazy ride? Well, KC does love to toy with his listeners, but his final scene did give us insight into Angel's past connections with Scratch and family.
    That scene also told us Lizzy and Burt were still alive, so, there's that....
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post

I think this Kimmet is actually a pretty smart dude. I think he will see the potential in Tanya and deal with it all very smartly and safely. He's a reasonable man and can make good sense of the circumstances. Tanya and Michael were able to get through to him as he decided that she can stay, for now. The situation is completely different from the other locations. On the whole I think the other locations were dealing with many turned people as opposed to the one potential threat Kimmet has which hasn't turned.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast