User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

For those about to measure:

12" = 1'

Therefore, 3' 24" would be 5'
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

This is a very good example of why the metric system is superior.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I believe like some others here that the "Little Ones" are the zombies children. That they are reproduceing and these are their offspring. They will grow and become a zombie just like the others but for now they are just small.

This may be a stretch however due to so many questions being brought up. Like how would they reproduce, how would they get nurishment if there is so few anyways, how long does it take a zombie to have offspring?....

This is again a stretch but it is what I could see happening.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You know, I recently finished a book that dealt with just that topic: zombies having children. What a horrifying, yet somehow sweet idea. If we're jumping the 'they're alive' bandwagon, it would be possible for them to breed. I'm on the fence about their status with regard to living or dead. I'm more a WTFBBQ, kind of guy.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I think they're alive. I don't know what the little one's will turn out to be--remember they "move funny" along with being tiny. I want a better description rather than they look like they were never human. Are they alien looking with huge eyes and long fingers?

As to changing into something bigger being easier; I've asked before, do the behemoths teeth change in size? How about their fingernails? Plus, are they all running around naked? Lacking the Hulks stretchy purple pants, the behemoths have to be.

We don't know if it's something about the person that makes them into one type versus another. Remember how the zombies they used ether on seemed to acclimate to it? It became less and less effective very quickly. If their zombie form is at least partly the result of some sort of environmental pressure it seems like running out of food on the island and trying to get at the fish in the water could could cause them to become zombie-marine mammals. If it's all the result of what the people are like before they turn; it could be they had some affinity for swimming. Surfer zombies anyone? Gnarly.

They did seem like they were starving to me too--but just because they looked like they were starving, doesn't mean they were. They could have been in the process of changing--becoming thinner and more streamlined.
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Unsure what to classify these tattooed little ones. It is possible that these were in-eutero when their mothers' were infected. It could be possible that these were children when infected. I can't wait to find what KC's answer will be.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsville Kit View Post
    Unsure what to classify these tattooed little ones. It is possible that these were in-eutero when their mothers' were infected. It could be possible that these were children when infected. I can't wait to find what KC's answer will be.
    Well the hospital was over run with infected. I would bet the hospital had a nursery with dozens of babies. I remember when Riley and Kalani found the tattoo room, there was a lot of drag blood marks on the ground. The collector zombies may have been feeding the baby zombies with dead bodies.

As for in-eutero zombies, I would think they would eat their way out. Gross.

"Lurker"

Status
    i think that they drag children who havent hit puberty and infect them or the crafty basterds made them,

"Gatherer"

Status
    [QUOTE]We don't know if it's something about the person that makes them into one type versus another. Remember how the zombies they used ether on seemed to acclimate to it? It became less and less effective very quickly. If their zombie form is at least partly the result of some sort of environmental pressure it seems like running out of food on the island and trying to get at the fish in the water could could cause them to become zombie-marine mammals.[\QUOTE]

I like the theory of zombies acclimating to their environment. Perhaps this is part of the experiment they we part of. Thus, suggesting that the Zombies were once living people subjected to an ongoing experiment to test the human beings' capacity to survive an apocolyptic event, but something went wrong. All over the globe.

I can't think of all the particulars, but my basic theory here is someone was screwing around by trying to play God and they fucked up the world.

And as a side note: There should be more children zombies in zombie stories because if this shit really happened then more children would be zombies. They are weaker and more likely to be attacked and turned. Not a pretty thought. We saw two children zombies shot dead on TWD. Both killed by the same guy. That's gotta do a number on the human resiliency defense mechanism.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    with recent events in chapter 30, we are seeing (or are being led to believe) that the little ones are growing..i for one dont buy it..some have speculated that perhaps this new little one, or teenager as im gonna call him could be something entirely new.. i'm really liking the idea of the '12" tatooed on the teenager not as a sign of how many "little ones" their are/were..but rather, test subject id tags...we really dont know for sure what all took place in the basement at the hospital, but i reckon it was a lot more than simply the tatoo's

hell, ill go one better..

ive not been in a tatoo shop for at least the last six months..but last time i checked...the main reason to have ink in a special vial...a glass vial..is a special blend of ink, a certain color to fit a certain piece...etc. Now, considering that

we are in a hospital..how crazy would it be for captain stripey-pants to mix each vial of ink with a certain concoction of drugs.."Just to see what happens" and what better way for him to keep track of what does happen than to deliver said concoction in the form of a clearly visable number?
    makes sense to me, and im crazy....
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast