User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #35

In preparation for the episode We're Not Dead can officially run for President in the United States, post your thoughts, theories and queries here for episode #35!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Excuse the pun, but,

Its NOT Miller time. how hard is it to modify the by lines on iTunes

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Excuse the pun, but,

Its NOT Miller time. how hard is it to modify the by lines on iTunes
    No clue. I think that's actually up to Kc. He's the one who uploads our episodes to itunes et al. So I would assume he'd be the one who would have to make a change to the author lines. The slugs...those might be written by beez...not sure though. But those have just been saying recap of the chapter part and not really who is on the episodes anymore.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Should have paid closer attention to the episode number... ANYWAY...

Signs seem to be pointing toward some sort of ancient organism, released by a shifting of tectonic plates or sink hole having formed. Perhaps, Kc's answer to that age old question of what killed the dinosaurs. Zombie T-Rex!? I'd prefer that over government experiments. Thoughts?

Is it just me or does it make sense to have Saul return to Ground Zero alone to explore further, considering that there is 'no danger' to him. Lack of zombies, seemingly immune to the toxin... it makes the most sense to the story to have the individual that potentially holds the cure within his blood to be dangled precariously over the void of death.

Also seems that CJ is the next Scratch. She's attacked two tower members, blindfolded them and essentially 'kidnapped' them, held them at gun pont until they were willing to put themselves in mortal danger simply to gather information for her. She seems no more concerned for Saul or Victor's safety than she might an ant. Sure, she shared a little information with them, but she withheld a lot more. I'm going to have jump on the CJ hatewagon.
    Last edited by Osiris; Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    What if the cracks are not caused by something underneath the ground, but instead something landing with quite some force?

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I know you guys brought up last week that Tanya and Saul being immune seems like a cop out because it removes the danger of infection from them. But what if they could be possible carriers? I just have this frightening image in my head of Saul finally rescuing Lizzie only to go to kiss her and her turning on him *shudders*
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    What if the cracks are not caused by something underneath the ground, but instead something landing with quite some force?
    Seems plausible enough, but what happened to it? Where did this 'thing' go?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Seems plausible enough, but what happened to it? Where did this 'thing' go?
    Well it might have burnt, burning down all the houses around the impact location with it.
    If it was an explosion under the ground, it would seem likely for cracks to appear outside Inglewood.
    But they did not see any......

It might also explain the rotting corpses. They were people who got hit by the impact, not by the zombies.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Like "War of the Worlds"? In the original HG Wells story the Martian spacecraft landed so forcefully that they drove deep holes into the ground. Then, once they were ready, the war machines emerged from these craters to attack everyone around the.

So the space invader theory could be that the aliens made a hard landing in Inglewood (like Kalani did at LAX), burying them deep underground. Then they opened up their cannisters of zombie gas and set it loose on the world.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Like "War of the Worlds"? In the original HG Wells story the Martian spacecraft landed so forcefully that they drove deep holes into the ground. Then, once they were ready, the war machines emerged from these craters to attack everyone around the.

So the space invader theory could be that the aliens made a hard landing in Inglewood (like Kalani did at LAX), burying them deep underground. Then they opened up their cannisters of zombie gas and set it loose on the world.
    Or the (space ships??) were burnt after the impact. Leaving only the gas behind.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast