User Tag List

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i knew a guy, i tell you no lie, wrecked out of his mind, went behind his house, to shoot a mouse, totally completely blind, saw his cousin, bout a dozen, one eye thought it was a deer, said "i can hit that, with or without my hat, i just need a few more beers." grabbed his gun, to have some fun, thought cuz's ass was his head, shot a round, the left cheek went down, and he thought he shot that deer dead.

my cousin, who shot my other cousin (texas redneck family), was mortified that he shot someone, and my shot cousin was a little butt sore (pun intended) but other than that he was fine.

I <3 You
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    i knew a guy, i tell you no lie, wrecked out of his mind, went behind his house, to shoot a mouse, totally completely blind, saw his cousin, bout a dozen, one eye thought it was a deer, said "i can hit that, with or without my hat, i just need a few more beers." grabbed his gun, to have some fun, thought cuz's ass was his head, shot a round, the left cheek went down, and he thought he shot that deer dead.

my cousin, who shot my other cousin (texas redneck family), was mortified that he shot someone, and my shot cousin was a little butt sore (pun intended) but other than that he was fine.
    awwww u troll lol

"Scavenger"

Status

you gotta think though, she is a hardcore type a personality with control issues. the last time she had a group that she trusted they got taken down by towtm and his goon squad. i think she cracked a bit under the pressure. now it was no duncan/skittles transformation, but i think that she wound up sitting there working her fingers until they bled freaked and muttering to herself doing whatever she could to stop the zed menace from getting to her.

on an unrelated note, does anyone else pronounce towtm as totem in their heads?
    who's Towtm and his goon squad?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uuhhhuuu View Post
    awwww u troll lol

he's no troll......
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not sure I go Mole within a mole within a mole etc.

I think she showed her hand when she pointed out the IV line into Saul. I think she had information about GZ that lead her to suspect Saul might be immune so she decided to use them as lab rats. I had said CJ was playing a pretty simple game by letting them go into GZ: If they succeed, she gets more information. If they fail, she still gets information AND she eliminated two people who tried to choke her out when they first met.

Completely manipulative is Ms. CJ and if Victor wasn't so focused on Saul and Saul wasn't so focused on defending himself, they might have realized how badly they got played.
    i wouldn't go as far as to say that CJ knew that Saul was immune, but she might have a feeling that these two have gone threw a lot and might be different at least. also would you hold a grudge to someone that choked you , because YOU shot at them. also its the zombie apocalypse, you haven't seen good people in god knows how long. they don't want to kill you so why be hostile towards them? they could be two more allies.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    who's Towtm and his goon squad?
    towtm is short for the one with the markings. towtm is generally accepted as one of the zombie leaders, along with ink who may or may not be towtm, and also may or may not be mr zombie kitty. when i say his goon squad, i refer to the zed under his command.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I believe Skittles has been around other zombies not a part the Marking crews. That why we have is re-account of stay away from places with "smart one". I do believe he is in danger of being a attacked if he was found.
    isn't it weird that the three times we hear of skittle he never is attacked?
    1. Before the Arena, he was just walking around and started screaming and left.
    2. When he helped Angel and Kalani, he changed a hummer tire out in broad day light.
    3. After CJ's tower fell he told her that "he was right there and they didn't touch them"
    Maybe thats why the zombies collect some people (example Tanya) because they know they can be different from regular humans.

"Scavenger"

Status

towtm is short for the one with the markings. towtm is generally accepted as one of the zombie leaders, along with ink who may or may not be towtm, and also may or may not be mr zombie kitty. when i say his goon squad, i refer to the zed under his command.
    ooooh ok. So its Towtm/Ink/Paul/Zombie badass. . . . ok i get ur drift lol

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    awwww u troll lol

"Scavenger"

Status

now thats a troll. Lol gg!!