Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
But remember that Kalani did mention that he timed it out, so that he knew how long it would take to get up and back I guess. I agree with the thoughts of Nik that depending on how the questions were put to Datu he would have covered without realising. And being in the carpool with a CD playing would cover any sounds from above. All Kalani has to do is come in quite calmly and say lets get this show on the road and they would have left.
I do think the Michael should have thought more about the timing of Kalani and Datu leaving the Tower, but if both of them said that they didn't hear anything, and Michael not thinking about the timing, then it was an easy cover with no real effort on Kalani's part.

If we are wrong I am happy with the crow eating (especially as I am one of the people currrently dishing it out), but I just don't see Datu being able to do it. He is too open with who he is and how he is feeling.
I see no need to feed crow to anyone when it comes to theories. If someone is thinking critically about something relating to the time line of events or character behaviour then that's a great thing, in my opinion. I'm currently going back over everything from Kalani's introduction forward hoping to find either a connection or solid evidence of a lack of collusion.