User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I think michaels arm must have been crushed by the behemoth and some blood went into his arm, but since his are was being crushed the blood flowing through his arm could have stoped thus only his arm has become zombie like. Michael will probably tell Pegs and Kelly to go on ahead and he will think of some clever way on sneaking in.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    A) Michael, Pegs and Kelly convince them to let everyone into the colony in some manner without telling the story
    B) Michael tells the story to prove it was an accident. Or
    C) All three of them turn and leave. (which, I don't feel advances the story at all)

They aren't going to sway the rules or be sloppy like the Tower people have been. That leaves us with Michael telling his story.
    Wrong. I think the podcast makes it rather clear that they are already making a clear mistake. The keypad...

Just some food for thought.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Perhaps I'm pining to hear what happened and just want it to happen now

"Gatherer"

Status
    Or "While running away from a building that was collapsing, I fell and broke my arm"

Point is we don't know how it happened, and this seems like a good place in terms or story structure to reveal that IMO.

He has to get in to get his arm healed. Pegs and Kelly won't leave him alone outside, so either:
    A) Michael, Pegs and Kelly convince them to let everyone into the colony in some manner without telling the story
    B) Michael tells the story to prove it was an accident. Or
    C) All three of them turn and leave. (which, I don't feel advances the story at all)

The Colony seems to have hard and steadfast rules about gaining admittance. They aren't going to sway the rules or be sloppy like the Tower people have been. That leaves us with Michael telling his story.
    You make some good points but do you really think that even if he does explain it, the colony will let him in. Even if the story is reasonable and sounds a little true I don't think the colony would step aside and let Michael pass because he has a reason or a story to how it happened. I just don't think that a colony that safe and fortified would let him in even if his story is plausible.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1749 View Post
    Wrong. I think the podcast makes it rather clear that they are already making a clear mistake. The keypad...

Just some food for thought.
    is the keypad really an issue for the colony tho. they have the holding area that is a lockout. and is ink gonna really pass a test when he just says things in a disconnected voice and has crooked teeth, and bullet holes in his hands and chest (if not other wounds).

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Perhaps I'm pining to hear what happened and just want it to happen now
    i think we're all with ya. i'm pretty sure we're all with ya.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    is the keypad really an issue for the colony tho.?
    I think yes. Makes it clear that the colony, despite their apparent better organization, is not above making rookie mistakes. Apparently they haven't met any of the "smart" infected. In any case, this particular lack of experience shows a weakness or possibly an overconfidence that will catch up to them. Otherwise, why mention it at all?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by wooly View Post
    I think yes. Makes it clear that the colony, despite their apparent better organization, is not above making rookie mistakes. Apparently they haven't met any of the "smart" infected. In any case, this particular lack of experience shows a weakness or possibly an overconfidence that will catch up to them. Otherwise, why mention it at all?
    i figured it was to show they hadn't ran into Ink yet.

But still, i think the 2nd level of security would stop the issue. It's too through.

"Lurker"

Status
    Maybe the keypad thing could be Micheal's ticket in? He could bring it up, then be allowed in under a guard or something...

Back to the OP though. It would be interesting to know what actually happened.

I think the holding pen and strip search would prevent any zombies from sneaking in. There is a audio interview and a secondary screening/strip search. The zombies couldn't make it past that one since they still do not appear to have mastered speech and look pretty conspicuous up close. Remember that since Hope is at the Colony, other survivors from that Tower would be there and the Colony would have learned from the downfall of the first Tower.

I don't know how the Colony would stack up against a Maller infiltration. It seems that once you prove you are not a zombie you are free to roam around with your gun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast