User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WND episode 31

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I was told by user GutsyCoyote on Saturday that Nik totally bitch slapped my theory about some zombies possibly having lingering emotions. Today, I got to hear that.
    Bitch slap is such a harsh term. I prefer Keepin' the Pimp hand Strong.

My buddy made it sound worse than it was. I agree that Tommy didn't show an ounce of hesitation in attacking the group and even displayed some idea of self preservation, but I still think we have yet to see an example in the story where a zombie with higher brain function might have a second thought about attacking a loved one. Tommy only had one blood relative there; his aunt, and even then she was pretty much a bitch with him. But yeah, I don't think we'll ever see this idea explored in the story and it's probably best to throw it either in the crack pot pile or consider it useless.
    I may have missed where the theory said one of the Higher Brain function zombies. I assumed by Tommy's actions he qualified into what you were talking about. But if you're talking truly high brain function (TOWTM) then you could very well be right. I doubt remorse is one of those emotions he'd show....but we've certainly seen his malicious side....

I recently saw League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but I think as a movie it sucks and made a handful of my favorite literary characters two dimensional. In my mind the behemoths are represented by the image of Tanks and/or Chargers from Left-4-Dead 1 & 2.
    Never played left for dead, but I've seen the artwork for Tanks and Chargers so I can see why people make the comparison. Essentially, I think they look the same (big hulking torso and arms, small head, regular looking legs) but since I know League more than L4D I'll just stick to my guns.

I could have sworn I made a casual comment about the background applauding/stomping when the one with Markings was tearing up Samantha, but maybe I just thought on it and never actually posted. Oh well.
    Like I said, I honestly don't know who brought it up first...there's just a few posts around here and as much as I'd like to say I remember them all...but that'd be a lie.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Britt mentioned you all were going to try and get an actor interview on the next show. Any idea who that might be?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Britt mentioned you all were going to try and get an actor interview on the next show. Any idea who that might be?
    As of now: No clue. I'll get a thread posted when we know who so you can ask your questions to said cast member easily.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Yo Nik. Slapping down my idea on WND without listening properly. Not cool man, not cool.
    I said that he gives off a DIFFERENT smell not no smell. If there are enough different hormones etc floating round in his blood brought on by the Skunken change then he would have different smelling sweat.
    You can get different smelling sweat based on what you eat and medications you might be taking, and you can also smell different depending on you mental state, fear etc.
    Thank-you for listening.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Yo Nik. Slapping down my idea on WND without listening properly. Not cool man, not cool.
    I said that he gives off a DIFFERENT smell not no smell. If there are enough different hormones etc floating round in his blood brought on by the Skunken change then he would have different smelling sweat.
    You can get different smelling sweat based on what you eat and medications you might be taking, and you can also smell different depending on you mental state, fear etc.
    Thank-you for listening.
    ......I'm sorry....what? I was listening to the voices in my head. What's that you were saying about no smell?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    ......I'm sorry....what? I was listening to the voices in my head. What's that you were saying about no smell?
    Cuts me deep Nik.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    As long as the subject of background noises long not discussed came up, I would like to mention that you can hear this high pitched drone when Pegs and Victor go near ground zero. Not sure if that is just to add to the effect of their nausea or if it actually part of the reason they are getting sick. It is similar in sound to when some TV stations go off the air.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Cuts me deep Nik.
    Nothing but love for you CCZ. Sorry I didn't understand the basic premise of your theory.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I wish you were wrong and to hear more about Kalani in the next episode, but I fear you are right and we will move on... snarl.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234