User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WND episode 31

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

WND episode 31

It's early, but if you have a question for Britt, Nik, Beez or (Insert Guest Name here), let thy voice be heard!

Also any analysis or comments you have on the upcoming 27-3 chapter part you'd like to point out to us, leave it here as well.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    You guys should discuss the fact that Pinstripes is speaking in plain English, meaning that the z-heads can understand their victims too. Would that lead to a zombie mommy or daddy having some hesitation in eating their crying/screaming child?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    You guys should discuss the fact that Pinstripes is speaking in plain English, meaning that the z-heads can understand their victims too. Would that lead to a zombie mommy or daddy having some hesitation in eating their crying/screaming child?
    Zombie Cindy didn't give a shit about Angel, Zombie Tommy didn't give a shit about Kelly (Who did back then though?)
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Zombie Cindy didn't give a shit about Angel, Zombie Tommy didn't give a shit about Kelly (Who did back then though?)
    LOL! Good point! I loved that last bit, especially. But you did bring up a good point. They seemed too over come with their zombism to give any credence to whatever lingering emotional attachment to humanity may have existed.

So it makes me wonder, what is it that Pinstripes is doing that allows him to control the zeds? Why do they obey him? Can we discuss zombie cliques in the next WND? Are there several zombie cliques being run by their own individual "smart ones" where you have Pinstripes being the head of a larger horde than the rest? Or are these smaller groups, like the one led by Randy, part of teams go on a hunt as part of the Pinstripes zombie collective?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    I hope that Kc explains that in the story, Whether the humans figure it out or if the zombies tell us (before dinner, preferably) Hopefully he won't have to tell us after the show ends. I wonder if he has a hierarchy planned out?
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    It feels really self indulgent but I'd really like to hear some discussion about my point on the 27-3 discussion thread about the zombies potentially demonstrating some form of instinct for self preservation when they didn't round the corner to attack CJ after a few of their fellows had been mown down. I'm by no means an expert on zombie lore overall but that feels like it would be a new concept for zombies and would elevate them beyond an uncontrollable corpse with no sense of right and wrong.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Already did. Check your 'settings.'

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by symon_r View Post
    It feels really self indulgent but I'd really like to hear some discussion about my point on the 27-3 discussion thread about the zombies potentially demonstrating some form of instinct for self preservation when they didn't round the corner to attack CJ after a few of their fellows had been mown down. I'm by no means an expert on zombie lore overall but that feels like it would be a new concept for zombies and would elevate them beyond an uncontrollable corpse with no sense of right and wrong.
    I know we've discussed it on the forum before...and I can't remember if we have brought it up on WND before.....I'd imagine not since there's not been a clear cut example of self preservation since WND started. I might be wrong.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I know we've discussed it on the forum before...and I can't remember if we have brought it up on WND before.....I'd imagine not since there's not been a clear cut example of self preservation since WND started. I might be wrong.
    I'm not a forum regular but I have been with WND since the start so I'll bow to your knowledge on this one

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by symon_r View Post
    I'm not a forum regular but I have been with WND since the start so I'll bow to your knowledge on this one
    In your defense, I know we brought up zombie intelligence because it was one of my firsts posts to the forum in January '11.
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...f-Intelligence

So I'm basically cheating

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast