User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Glad to hear you liked the episode, Adventureless. And don't worry about me, I bring it upon myself. Like lying about not listening to part one for example.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    yeah...that guy....he must be some kind of jerk. Some kind of devilishly handsome and supremely sly dude, but a jerk none-the-less. Whoever ...he...is...

I really missed WND. It was an awesome Friday treat to have you all back making sweet, sweet love to my ear holes. (gross mental image) In all seriousness, thanks Britt, Nik, and Beez. I honestly believe you make being a fan of We're Alive a shit ton greater.
    After listening to so many ESPN podcasts and people who gang up on "Pod-Vader" and knock him down repeatedly, I feel like it's a place of honor to rip apart the producer/editor of the podcast. Beez is in very very good company, and he knows I <3 him.

I dunno Hero.....I think the dude is kind of a prick for telling me I need to get off my ass.........totally gonna get a shovelin' if I ever figure out who it is......

hmmm.......who could it be.....................

Oh well. Guess I'll just never know.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    After listening to so many ESPN podcasts and people who gang up on "Pod-Vader" and knock him down repeatedly, I feel like it's a place of honor to rip apart the producer/editor of the podcast. Beez is in very very good company, and he knows I <3 him.

I dunno Hero.....I think the dude is kind of a prick for telling me I need to get off my ass.........totally gonna get a shovelin' if I ever figure out who it is......

hmmm.......who could it be.....................

Oh well. Guess I'll just never know.
    I don't know either. But I imagine he is saying this in an ironic sort of way. He must have recognized all your sacrifices, whether through speaking to you in the chat about how little sleep you get, or reading your posts and seeing how devoted you remain to keeping theories in check and proffering information you get from KC directly... I would venture to say he is an admirer of your hard work who doesn't like to kiss ass but rather razz those he appreciates.

Out of curiosity, if one of the members of the show is unable to do the podcast, is there any way that others could help fill in? Not me, of course, but other people who know what responsibility means? It was a real bummer going a week without WND, especially when so much happened in 27-1. I understand the hosts have an orson wells sized amount of shit on thier schedules, but if an episode could be put together on the Friday following an episode of WA, that would makes mucho fans happy, starting with this guy *points to self*.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    hey beezball, not sure if your "Boom, zap, wammo!" was a great transformers reference (the character warpath) or just a coincidence.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Oh, how could I forget to mention the squirrel-Britt! When she was reading that long ass scenario about Michael at the water works, I could not stop laughing. Damn chipmunk!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Oh is that what got chipmunked???????

Man I cannot wait to listen to this now. On top of all the stuff I don't remember saying....this is going to be awesome!

Mikey: I thought it was a callback to Campy Batman TV show....your analysis would be way cooler.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sorry Mike, it was more the old Batman like Nik said. But now I feel like looking up that clip.

"New Arrival"

Status
    i was listening to the podcast episode 30 and it made me think, what if kalani DID confide in some one, remember that kalani "couldnt be the shooter" because he and datu had already left the tower for the airport? what if kalani had confided in datu, with datu having a missing daughter too, and they where working together all along. remember the shooter had to trip the alarm and get back to the guard room without being seen, unless there where 2 of them!!! datu trips the alarm, and then kalani offs pipin, then they both escape undetected. now we have to change his name to King Datu the sneaky.
    Last edited by the one who shoots first; Mar 17th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123