User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hey. In my opinion the Mallers can't possibly have known where CJ's Tower was exactly, otherwise after it'd been overrun surely they would've cleared it out and moved in - especially since, we think, it was more secure than our heroes tower.. right?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Natagora View Post
    Hey. In my opinion the Mallers can't possibly have known where CJ's Tower was exactly, otherwise after it'd been overrun surely they would've cleared it out and moved in - especially since, we think, it was more secure than our heroes tower.. right?
    Would you want to live in the place that was known to have been overrun by zombies, killing everyone there as far as you know?
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Would you want to live in the place that was known to have been overrun by zombies, killing everyone there as far as you know?
    Hmmm... sound familiar to another tower I know? The second was almost overrun too and also withstand a human and zombie attack. If you ask them to move a more secure place then the current tower and all they need to do is look out for pin-stripe. Datu would build you a van from scratch in heartbeat to move there.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    OWNED! Full conformation that Kalani was the rat!!! Win for me! And my full theory was like 90% accurate........ Kc... did.... did you actually use my theory or is this a happy coincidence?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    OWNED! Full conformation that Kalani was the rat!!! Win for me! And my full theory was like 90% accurate........ Kc... did.... did you actually use my theory or is this a happy coincidence?
    Interesting that you can officially make that call when Kalani hasnt made it to the tower yet. Likely right? Yes. But until it happens in the story, it's not official. Just like it wasn't official that skittles came from the other tower until this chapter.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I secretly hope that next chapter...kalani tries the same tactic...but, oh noes!...when does go in to call the mallers, they are already outside! Someone already called!

Its my belief that the purpose of him leaving the journal was the arrival of pippin, nothing more....

Least that's the story I'm going with, just to go against the current flow around here
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    did you actually use my theory or is this a happy coincidence?
    Pfft. Like I didn't have this all planned way before Pippin arrived? When the show website was made in the first few weeks we were on the air there was even a Character page for Pippin. It confused the hell out of everyone for the longest time Oh hey. Cool! I found it: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zom...ivePippin.html

And this comment confirms nothing else. Only that this is all planned WAY in advance.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Interesting that you can officially make that call when Kalani hasnt made it to the tower yet. Likely right? Yes. But until it happens in the story, it's not official. Just like it wasn't official that skittles came from the other tower until this chapter.
    i thought skittles said when they first met him that he was from the other tower? or maybe not when they first met him, but i could've sworn he mentioned his origin at some point

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i thought skittles said when they first met him that he was from the other tower? or maybe not when they first met him, but i could've sworn he mentioned his origin at some point
    All he said was I saw him kill my friends. He never said where he was from. There was a popular theory (championed by me) that he was in the insane asylum with Bill Roberts indicating he was cracked before the outbreak.

We know now that isn't true.....unless Kalani and CJ are colluding about origin stories to fuck with us.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Dammit Crow, I'm trying to listen to older chapters to work on a timeline and you go and make me drop it and listen to the most recent one. Okay, so here's what I got.

Tardust: "There's a group of people somewhere...in this (points to map) area. We know because we have seen a few of their convoys. That's the extent of it. And simply; we need to know more."

Later when Kalani contacts the Mallers amid the chaos of the zombie infiltration he tells Latch, "...they're done. Those things are inside! Everyone is dying!" Latch asks, "Where?" When Kalani fails to tell him an exact location Latch seems to get pissed off. Then Scratch takes over with her snarky remarks. Sooooo, I'm am pretty sure they didn't have an exact location pinpointed, but rather a general idea of where this tower could be.

Frigg'n awesome! I hadn't had the chance to go back in and take another listen. Should have before I started talking out my neck!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast