User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    i hope undead lassie drags him out of the well he fell down into. then before undead lassie tries to eet his brainz. burt shoots undead lassie and gets away.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Angel and Burt are alive. The hurt folks that Scratch found were mallers. Angle and Burt took them out. Why would Scratch be so cryptic. Unless they were zombies and Pinstripe was the really hurt one.

"Scavenger"

Status

I think Scratch and her lackies found Angel and Burt, too. I don't know what they are going to do with them, but I think they have them for whatever evil, crazed plan they have in mind.

"Gatherer"

Status
    The Old man = Skittles

The Hurt Dude = Bill "Pinstripe" Roberts (crackpot theory i know)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Nope. If ya wanted crackpot...you would have said the old man was Leopold Emerson

That would be crackpot (I'm joking, good post )
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status

Now Im wondering IF Scratch and mallers found Kilani. She said "I got what I wanted." and she does not have Pegs. Just a thought.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Do we know how old skittles is? I picture him to be a mentally disturbed person in his 20s

"Gatherer"

Status
    :: puts on tinfoil hat and pulls out some red string out ::

I just think Scratch's comment was to general, she may be talking about information. I'm just connecting the dots here. I just think Skittles was captured by the Mallers, its the only way I can think of how they got the 8th & Grand intel. I also think that the really hurt dude was a Maller shot by Burt with his hand cannon. Thats why the Mallers are shocked the hurt dude was still breathing.

We are never told how old Skittles is, but he's been through a lot. It may have prematurely aged him. I cant see Skittles as being in his 20's. I see him more in his mid 30's to early 40's.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i think scratch found angel and burt alive... but only just, i think because she was bluffing about having 2 hostages from the tower she was quite happy to find a couple still alive after the tower fell. brick was the person who found angel and was put with the "old man" (burt). this has to be the case, burt an angel are for too important for the story.
    i think scratch will take them both and lizzie to meet with the other maller party and probably tortutre for information as to were mike and the others where flying to?
    i can see the mallers fighting it out with fort iwrin at some stage in the future.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I think Scratch found Burt and Angel. Who else would she call the Old man? Skittles wasn't old no were in his description did he get described as old.. Angel though I think is in a very bad way.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast