User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Last point, did anyone else have visions of Forrest Gump when Michael said "And that's all I remember about that"
    Yeah, me too... "Me and Peggy goes together like peas and carrots!"
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I honestly just hope that the hooded man was a maller. I just want to see the story progress in some way or form for Victor and Saul. As it is they're kinda running in place. They're goal is to find the mallers, if this guy was it, then goal solved. I agree with goods, the mallers drag saul off, and Victor follows them to their new base to pull of a rescue.

But my bigger question is with Saul's plan. Trigger the alert and follow the mallers? Just follow them? Can it really be so easy in a post apocalyptic world? You'd have to stay out of sight, and out of hearing distance so that the engine wouldnt be heard, so that's a good distance back. How would you follow them when there's so much distance between the two cars?

I also like the theory about the hooded man being a survivor from the second tower. That would be cool and it would progress the story in that direction. All I know is Saul annoys me because he's impatient and only cares about finding lizzy. I want them together again asap, so he goes back to normal.

Either way, I'd really like to hear from the mallers, because from everything we know, it seems angel, burt and lizzy are still with them.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I do believe the hoodie person is not a maller; it could go either way for me if it's a girl, or a less than average height man.

Man, I got nothing to add to this one... everyone has already hit all the points I thought of. Even the whole Demolition Man-underground-folks theory.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Aw! I like this forum and the ideas behind the chapters. I've never read one of these after listening to an episode.

1. I totally agree it's not a Maller, I don't believe it's an underground group only because I've never really heard of major subways in Cali but hey I'm a Florida guy so I could be wrong.

2. Why do the Mallers want the girl and to keep her alive? I listen to the pod while working so sometimes I think I might miss parts but was it established why they want her alive? Why after all this time would she still be alive?

3. Datu, am I the only one who hates him? I seriously want him to stop acting like a sad sack or a "Look at me I'm hurt too" really sappy character. I never minded him till what happened at the arena where his girlie died but since then I've wanted him to die and not a heroes death more of a slipped in the bathtub or died "off camera" type death. Hopefully he stops with the negative talk sometime soon. There's just something about whiny characters that get me that's why I can't watch shows with angsty teens.

Great show can't wait for the next one.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status

PSN ID: random_highjinx
    I've got this feeling that the Hoodie character is a female and is CJ the tactician from the other tower. Not sure why, but when I was listening, that's what popped up in my brain.

Also, boo for leaving behind Zombie Scissor Kity... BOO I SAY!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex.
    Random_Highjinx: Official Unofficial Adopter of Zombie Scissor Kitty
    All Hail Zombie Scissor Kitty!!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Why keep Lizzy alive? Lots. Many for plot options, but to para-quote Saul in chapter 1... We've got to start repopulating, right? Mallers are from a male prison. To each their own, but many will be much more interested in hottie-Lizzy than FuzzyFaceLifer from the cell five gates down.

Repop needs m + f

For fun as long as both are willing, just keep it behind closed doors and not loud enough to frighten my horses

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Great theories in this thread!!

Next monday can't come round fast enough!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    The hooded figure is Skittles. You heard me.. S.K.I.T.T.L.E.S!! That cat has serious survival skills. I don't think it's beyond his character's growth arch. There's a reason he's been able to hang solo for so long. He did have a weapon the last time we saw him, so that lines up as well.
    He's been gone too long and why have him in the story at all if he's not going to play some part in it? Hell, he may even have more intel for Saul and Vic.

Speaking of those two.. F'n Blind leading the blind. Saul is my boy (don't have Ra1th/Angel level mancrush though) and he reminds me of my roomate from my first assignment.. Smart as hell, but Fly by the Pants as you can get and hard headed as hell! Saul has one mission and his biopic approach isn't smart at all. He just wants to be with Lizzie. It doesn't matter if they both die, just as long as he's there.
    Victor.. "what,why,how?" that's all we hear from him. Someone said he was a scout.. he wasn't. Vic was set up at a Listening/Observation Post to report movement back to the main area.

I'm also going to take a swing at the lack of brass at the tower.. It make sense to police the brass when you have limited resources. It can be used for reloading. I've been saying this for a year now, Durai is like Shaft! That cat is just too good. He's been ahead of the game since day one. So, ensuring his troops are hip to the logistical nightmares makes complete sense.

"Listen up dumbasses... this isn't some John Woo flick. We will run out of ammunition eventually. Pick up your brass when and if you can, and we'll slow that tide."

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everyone,
    Long time listener, first time poster

I think it will be great if they introduce a new group..perhaps some link to the pumping station (perhaps Micheal has information, why hasn't he explained how he got out of there). Or the ones who left CJ's group after the convoy...or perhaps Marcus's no.2 wasn't killed and now he's found other survivors.

Just wanted to go back to a Raven post from page 2 about Sauls Picc Line. Given the bizarre way of giving him animal antibiotics, Saul should be on Antibiotics for about 7days. There are a whole bunch of problems with A) having the knowledge to place a Picc line properly (it sits just north of the heart...if it's to deep it will cause serious issues) b) having the equipment. C) giving concentrated Antibiotic can be damaging to vessels. D) that it's the right antibiotic for that infection ...
    I am willing to assume Sauls mom has the technique from being a Vet, and she got lucky with the ABx
    But Saul is out there jumping around in the dirt and almost had his Picc fall out he should be still suffering from his infection (fatigue, fevers, low appetite, malaise). But I think the story must go on instead of getting bogged down in details ( I'm just getting all preachy bout it)

As for the Z's coming back to harvest the dead...maybe the big dust cloud affected the sense of smell.

And yes LA does have a subway...according to google...there's a map out there if anyone is smart enough to layer them

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Man, I forgot to comment on two things:

The Barracks smell(we have Dorms in the AF... we're special like that). Yah, from what I remember from my time at Ft. Dix.. they do have a distinct smell. Like washed ass, your sleeping grandfather, hot boots and floor cleaner.

The bodies being picked up: Not a new development. They've been collecting their dead since the first encounter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast