User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Voices........Military Voices?

in "The Harder They Fall" when Scratch talks to Puck in the tanker, whenever she moves back and fourth theres radio chatter.... it sounds military, it its not any voice i've previously heard it might be the other tower but there talking about something effecting a 1 mile radius.... and other types of things sounding offical

just thought i'd share that maybe it got over heard by others aswell
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 12th, 2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: merged from another thread

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I think it's just Mallers talking to each other.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    I think it's just Mallers talking to each other.
    listen again it sounds alot more professional than that, didn't they say before they had better radios now aswell? or was that later i can't remember, i have a terrible memory

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    listen again it sounds alot more professional than that, didn't they say before they had better radios now aswell? or was that later i can't remember, i have a terrible memory
    "They" as in who? The Tower or the Mallers? And I will give it another hear, but I don't think it was exactly "professional" sounding. Sounded like someone who had been manning a radio (possibly the radio wall that the Mallers have) for a while and all the lingo had just become second nature. And talking about a 1 mile radius fits the Mallers pretty well.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    "They" as in who? The Tower or the Mallers? And I will give it another hear, but I don't think it was exactly "professional" sounding. Sounded like someone who had been manning a radio (possibly the radio wall that the Mallers have) for a while and all the lingo had just become second nature. And talking about a 1 mile radius fits the Mallers pretty well.

The Mallers, i'm sure someone from thier side said something like "i can't belive you guys are still using CB's we got something much better now" or something to that effect i'm relistening to the whole series now infact to go over things i've missed i actually can't belive how much i've missed

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    The Mallers, i'm sure someone from thier side said something like "i can't belive you guys are still using CB's we got something much better now" or something to that effect i'm relistening to the whole series now infact to go over things i've missed i actually can't belive how much i've missed
    Focus on after Lizzy's kidnapping. I'm pretty sure it was Tardust when he was complaining about having to listen to all that "bird talk"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Focus on after Lizzy's kidnapping. I'm pretty sure it was Tardust when he was complaining about having to listen to all that "bird talk"
    It was

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    sure i'll give to that but the thing that gets me is that we heard a conversation from inside the humvee or what ever it was between both micheal and the tower and micheal and Kalani, and you could hear Angel screaming down the radio at micheal that large quantitys of exriment have landed on a portably spinning cooling device. Angel strikes me as the guy who when its all going down he can't keep his cool, on several occasions all he does is shout... if that was the case the voices on the radio i'm talking about would be more panicked, not only that micheal would be comminucating plans of action

i'm listening to it now, i heard the word "bravo" and its none of the tower lot, and then the door gets closed i heard the word "radar" she opens the door again i heard "1 mile elimination standby"

it sounds like a military air strike is being co-ordinated i don't know if any of these other aircraft have radar, which is the only thing to me which really says military and "1 mile elimination standby" given it might very possibly be Kalani on the radio and the mallers are listening in, but i mean this really does sound more like a military air strike being co-ordinated than anything else.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

sorry....can you give chapters and timestamps? I'm not exactly picking up what you're puttin' down.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    sorry....can you give chapters and timestamps? I'm not exactly picking up what you're puttin' down.
    The Harder They Fall and the conversation is...... at.... about 23 minutes onwards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast