User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I would be Funny Man, or Mr. Nice Guy. I would be a scrawnly little wimp who had a difficult time getting his words out. I'd never step on any toes and would hardly get noticed except when someone needed to vent by picking on the weaker link.

Then suddenly I would be known as the Last Maller because I would slit all thier throats in thier sleep and silently kill all guards. From that point forward I would be a lone wolf of a survivor, very much like Skittles but with a bit more morbidity to my crazy. If a Tower member saw me they would either avoid me, or try to kill me...because the line between zombie and human would be a gray area for me. Rumors would circulate that the Mallers were killed by some creature that ate them...but took the time to cook thier flesh.

The rumors would be true. I would be a berserker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Stinky Pete
    i'd have a pet monkey named Socrates and I would be in charge of throwing people off the roof and taking out the "trash"
    i'd carry whatever weapon i took from the last guy that met a painful demise

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    def the m1. the shotty is nice, but the 5+1 and short range just can't compete to m1

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Poloroids I want YOU in MY WA Fan Fiction! + A WA Fan/Short/Indie Film!

OK so I already started a thread like this, and now I'm doing it again! (Because that's totally not spamming or anything.)

But seriously I'm doing a WA fanfic around the Mallers, it's a chronicled story that goes from character to character. I'll make it clear now that this story really gets away from what is the more or less tradition of WA (seeing as this is a group that numbers in the hundreds instead of the 10's.)

If you listen to WA then you should know how the story starts and how it's been so far, and that's pretty much where the similarities end. I won't give too much away (mostly because there isn't much to give away so far.) But what you should know that this fanfic will take each and every character in it on one hell of a wild ride from the West coast of the U.S. to the to the desert lands of Turkey, as well as the rest of the post-apocalyptic zombie filled world!

And like Catholic Priests want little boys, I want YOU in this fanfic! Simply give me your characters nickname, weapon(s) of choice, personality traits, and any other information you would like to add such as what would your role be? And feel free to submit more than 1 character! If you have already submitted a character idea and you don't wnat to give any extra info or submit another one then don't worry.

And no the title isn't misleading, me and my friends (not including any hired actors crew so on and so forth) may make a show-like web series for this fanfic and YOU could be the star! Not real life you but your character(s) could!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Name: Echo (Military code stuff, but mostly because it sounds cool.)
    WOC: Machete/Bat
    - He isn't good with guns.
    - He is a good scavenger because he is fast and smart.
    - An Eagle Scout so he isn't afraid of riding solo and knows how to survive.
    - Not a good leader, but a very obedient follower.
    - Very lazy when allowed to, physically capable when he needs to be.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    "What we're blowing up the tower today? That a lot of wasted Gas.... did Durai say this was okay? I'm just gonna go call himmmm...BLARGH!" -Shot by Burt

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    And like Catholic Priests want little boys
    lol, that's low. but it is rather funny.

"Lurker"

Status

Hummer

I would not hang around after the jailbreak. Lots of cars and trucks with full gas tanks to be had everywhere. I would change clothes at the mall, grab a suitcase and clothes, look for a sporting goods store in the mall to find weapons. Then I would leave town.
    Last edited by Sixgun_Symphony; Sep 29th, 2013 at 03:23 PM.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

It would probably still be DuffusMonkey or Just Duffus. I have a reputation for being a mad scientist at work, I like that too much to discourage
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12