omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I haven't ignored it in the least. Kc can be quite evil when it comes to a plot twist and that was a fairly blatant neon red sign from Tanya. I don't think Kc would ever be so obvious. As writers go, usually I can see what's coming a head in a story. I can't do that with Kc.
    the thing i think about with the whole "tanya foreshadowing sauls infection" thing is..kc already foreshadowed the arrival of tanya by bringing her into the story..i think by us even considering possible foreshadowing parameters on saul being infected...mission accomplished...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Maybe i missed it in the thread so far, but... what about the "will you stay with me..i get nightmares." They coulda got something goin on. Would Saul really have said the "why don't we go lay down..." line unless he had some president set from a prior moment of fun time? He doesn't seem like enough of a doosh to do that.

Pegs could be pregnant. They are now on their way (in my mind...) to Fort Irwin. Maybe there is a force of people still there. She could ride out her prego-ness there. And then it could be showing the differences between trying to survive and re-birth the world from 2 different perspectives (out in the field vs in a safe haven).

Sadly, the double prego issue could easily be solved thru the story line and things not going to well for Momma-Liz. No prenatal, running around, stress, zombies... 9 months and then keeping the infant safe after that? We already had the rape-isode w/ Tar, who's to say it doesn't get more shocking by the loss of a child. (damn, i don't even feel like theorizing on that).

"Lurker"

Status

Still pulling for preggers pegs!

I've read through a lot of the replies but I still think Pegs might be pregnant.

Agree that Saul and Lizzy could have done it, but there just wasn't a lot of opportunity in season 1 or 2. Also, with Lizzy being kidnapped, I'd give that baby a very slim chance for survival.

But I think Pegs' character could develop a lot from being pregnant. I didn't really like her from the start. She was weak, whiny, clingy and putting everyone in danger. When she killed Latch, it was a huge turning point for her. I think if Pegs had a baby to protect, she'd turn into a total badass in order to protect her unborn child.

Protecting Michael was her motivation for killing Latch, how much more would she do to protect a baby that belongs to her and Michael?

All I know is that I'm a family studies major and I freakin' love babies. Someone, anyone, better get pregnant this next season.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by hdiccicco View Post
    Someone, anyone, better get pregnant this next season.
    Scratch.

Seriously though, I'm thinking that Pegs might be pregnant... But not with Michael.
    Think about it. Pegs is the week and innocent little girl that needs someone to hold her hand just to jump 6 ft (A little less than one of me) onto a roof of a hummer.
    And remember how when the Tower folk got into the tower, just after lizzy came in, and Angel leads Michael to the room that Saul and himself had stayed in. Was it just me or did the way Angel said "Saul and I, stayed in here last night" sound a little suss, I'm thinking one of them did something with someone else or.... Each other..... I don't think they're Homosexuals though..... And remember after that when Michael zonked out? Well, Maybe some hanky panky went down then?

"Lurker"

Status

Lizzy Is Lizzy Pregnant???

It makes sense that Lizzy would be pregnant.
    1. Scratch said I have TWO people you want when she only had Lizzy.
    2. Lizzy was throwing up a bunch. Sometimes those are your first signs of pregnancy.
    3.Plus, that's why Scratch didn't kill her. It's one thing to kill a person but it's another to kill someone who is carrying a child. Anybody else agree???
    4.Another reason is that Scratch didn't want Tar and the other guy... touching her, so to speak.
    5.It also explains why she suddenly changed her mind about killing her. Just giving something to think about...

what do you guys think??? Anyone else have reasons why or why not she would be? She would have 8-9 months depending on how long she has been pregnant for anything big to happen so we might have to wait a while to find out.
    Last edited by ZombChick16; Jan 15th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

A response

Quote Originally Posted by ZombChick16 View Post
    It makes sense that Lizzy would be pregnant.
    1. Scratch said I have TWO people you want when she only had Lizzy.
    2. Lizzy was throwing up a bunch. Sometimes those are your first signs of pregnancy.
    3.Plus, that's why Scratch didn't kill her. It's one thing to kill a person but it's another to kill someone who is carrying a child. Anybody else agree???
    4.Another reason is that Scratch didn't want Tar and the other guy... touching her, so to speak.
    5.It also explains why she suddenly changed her mind about killing her. Just giving something to think about...

what do you guys think??? Anyone else have reasons why or why not she would be? She would have 8-9 months depending on how long she has been pregnant for anything big to happen so we might have to wait a while to find out.
    On points 3, 4, and 5, I think you give Scratch waaaayyy too much credit. She has been nothing but evil, cunning, and self-serving from the moment she entered the story. I don't doubt for a second that she would kill a pregnant women.

And until I hear otherwise, I'm still sticking to my guns that Pegs is preggo based on the fact that I know she and Michael did it.

And if the throwing up that Lizzy did is referring to her almost rape scene with Tar, I doubt that was morning sickness. It seemed to be much more of a stress reaction. I'd have to relisten, but I don't remember consistent mentions of tummy troubles.

All in all, loving season three now that things have picked up and connections are being made! =D

"Lurker"

Status
    I gracefully bow out. BUT YAY FOR SOMEONE BEING PREGNANT!!!! =D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123