User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Cool Any Gay Characters Coming To We're Alive?

Sci-fi/Fantasy/Horror has come into the Twenty-First Century by featuring some gay characters in their plot lines; Willow of 'Buffy', Gaeta and Hoshi on 'Battlestar Galactica', and Sam Adama on 'Caprica', just to name three. Do you think that we'll see such a character on 'We're Alive'? If we do, I hope they make him or her a-hard-as-nails character just like Michael or Kelly.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Glenn View Post
    Sci-fi/Fantasy/Horror has come into the Twenty-First Century by featuring some gay characters in their plot lines; Willow of 'Buffy', Gaeta and Hoshi on 'Battlestar Galactica', and Sam Adama on 'Caprica', just to name three. Do you think that we'll see such a character on 'We're Alive'? If we do, I hope they make him or her a-hard-as-nails character just like Michael or Kelly.
    What about Riley? Im not convinced that she doesn't like men but I am convinced that she does like women.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

As this is a more generic thread than the specific conversation we've had elsewhere (regarding Riley), I won't merge it to the About Riley thread.

If you'd also like to be technical, when Latch and Scratch are first introduced they both imply having desires to do things with Lizzy. Meaning, Ms. Scarface potentially might swing that way as well.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 5th, 2011 at 08:20 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Thanks for posting. Yeah, I remember that comment.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

And Riley says to Saul something like that she wants Lizzy back as much as he does. Perhaps she likes her the same way he does too? I know some others have speculated about Riley swinging that way, especially with Lizzy. This might reinforce that, just a thought...

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I feel that Michael and Angel are going to profess there love for each other right before they are about to die and are going to kiss and that is going to be the huge secrect of We're Alive...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Gatekeeper was mentioned as possibly being more interested in Michael than Pegs or Kelly...but that hardly qualifies as a positive portrayal. I keep picturing him as Boggs from Shawshank Redemption.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Gatekeeper was mentioned as possibly being more interested in Michael than Pegs or Kelly...but that hardly qualifies as a positive portrayal. I keep picturing him as Boggs from Shawshank Redemption.
    I was going to mention him, but I did get the impression we were looking for more positive figures. I realize I mentioned Scratch but we know more about her and we've seen bits of humanity in her that make her more endearing than Gatekeeper....who is pretty one dimensional at the moment. Hopefully we get to know him better later on.

I do think Gatekeeper is legitimately homosexual vs. Boggs who was just...well...not. But I definitely can see why you might draw the "very evil and bad man" comparison between the two. We only saw Boggs in one light, much like Gatekeeper (though there is perhaps one moment of pity for Boggs as Hadley is beating the living piss out of him).
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i think that Riley is bi. Cause she like them tall and blonde that could be Lizzy as well as Angel

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    As this is a more generic thread than the specific conversation we've had elsewhere (regarding Riley), I won't merge it to the About Riley thread.

If you'd also like to be technical, when Latch and Scratch are first introduced they both imply having desires to do things with Lizzy. Meaning, Ms. Scarface potentially might swing that way as well.
    Don't. You. Fucking. DARE.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast