User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    If Kalani and Scratch are related you'd think he'd show a lot more of a hatred towards the tower and possibly try to assassinate pegs as well while he was trying to teach her to fly. I mean If Latch was your son you'd have a hard time putting on a face for everyone. Especially if you're doing something nice for the one who killed your son

"Lurker"

Status
    if anyone remembers, the episode when Tanya gets grabbed by the zombies, either Micheal or Angel goes outside after her, and they see a girl zombie specifically dragging Tanya away. He looks at the zombie and says, "Hannah?" and then shoots it to save Tanya. Remember, Micheal says something at one point about a girl they knew named Hannah, but they never go in-depth about it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence TacOne Williams View Post
    if anyone remembers, the episode when Tanya gets grabbed by the zombies, either Micheal or Angel goes outside after her, and they see a girl zombie specifically dragging Tanya away. He looks at the zombie and says, "Hannah?" and then shoots it to save Tanya. Remember, Micheal says something at one point about a girl they knew named Hannah, but they never go in-depth about it.
    That was actually Randy, the zombie of unknown origins but Michael knows who he is. 23-1 ~12:00. I don't think we've ever heard Hannah's name mentioned until Kalani was about to go kamikaze on the Tanker.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Could the other item possibly be the silenced pistol?
    That's what I think because when Angel opens the desk draw you can hear something metallic rattling / rolling (bullets maybe?)

"Lurker"

Status
    There are definitely two journals that Angel took from Bert’s desk. I think one is a truthful journal that Kalani has been writing, which will explain a lot of things in the coming season; the other journal was a dummy that Kalani kept to turn in. I recall that Tanya had asked Angel (or Michael?) if he’d read all of the journals, and then dropped the subject because Angel (or Michael?) got a little pissy about her questioning. I think that she noticed some inconsistencies within Kalani’s dummy journal and those of other survivor’s.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    It sounded like a picture to me, well that's what I think. Maybe Kalani could of had kids. That scene kinda reminds me of I Am Legend when he takes the picture of his family and a grenade at the end. So that's what comes to mind when I listen to that scene. But I don't think it could be, Kalani would be carrying the picture with him. Its more of a reason for Angel to still be alive, he has the mystery item.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cleeprevo View Post
    It sounded like a picture to me, well that's what I think. Maybe Kalani could of had kids. That scene kinda reminds me of I Am Legend when he takes the picture of his family and a grenade at the end. So that's what comes to mind when I listen to that scene. But I don't think it could be, Kalani would be carrying the picture with him. Its more of a reason for Angel to still be alive, he has the mystery item.
    Angel does not have the mystery item. Hope does. Angel put it in her backpack before she went across the zipline.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    He says "Randy!" Randy is a guys name. He hasn't been expanded upon.
    Last edited by usmcludwig; Aug 23rd, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    He says "Randy!" Randy is a guys name. He hasn't been expanded upon.

But my opinion is that Kalani is NOT the rat, but he knew who it was and didn't confess for some reason (probably hannah)

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    Then my hope for Angel to still be alive is gone... but now i'm even more curious. Maybe it could be something from when they both first went out on the scavenging party together. But I don't know, I got mixed up at he end. Kinda sounded like he just wanted Angel to have it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast