User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I'm thinking maybe at the end of season 1, maybe chapter 11. I don't think it was in season 2. I'm not even really sure if I'm imagining it or not.
    No look. The second he said red head it twigged a memory. Hannah was a second twig. The fact that I'm not the only one having this happen means it should be a real thing, in there somewhere. Possibly a 'deep&meaningful' moment with Angel? Shall catch it in the relisten.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Fun fact for y'all, there is a girl from the tower called Hanna. Likely a massive coincidence. Or Maybe KC just likes the name.

I'm pretty sure I don't remember Kalani mentioning anything about a girlfriend. Samantha has red hair, maybe thats who you are thinking of.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    We'll didnt Kalani say "that girl...that was my hannah" I assumed he was talking about scratch or something and he was the mole? redeemed ina glaze of glory? idk beats me but it was super awesome

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    It certainly sets up a strong scenario for Kalani being the rat! He and Hannah crashland at LAX and get captured by the Mallers. They plant him at the Other Tower as a spy, with Hannah as a hostage to guarantee his good behavior. He ends up at our Tower and uses the CB to re-establish contact with the Mallers and help them with the attack. But then Kalani has a change of heart and stops communicating with the Mallers, and he kills Pippen to prevent him from informing them of his change of allegience. Unfortunately, Kalani's "loss" makes Hannah expendible, leading to her death on the golf course.
    i agree with all of that except for hannah being dead. When scratch told angel they have 2 ppl i think she just assumed that kalani already told them about hannah. the 2 ppl has to be hannah and lizzy. You could still be right since it sounds like lizzy was the only one there hostage.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Im just gonna say this, I do not think he was the rat
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It's possible the woman shot was Hannah, however Scratch offered two hostages AFTER that incident happened. If Kalani's woman is the 2nd hostage she'd still be alive. Of course Scratch could have been lying. The dead woman could have been a slave.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by zzfist View Post
    i agree with all of that except for hannah being dead. When scratch told angel they have 2 ppl i think she just assumed that kalani already told them about hannah. the 2 ppl has to be hannah and lizzy. You could still be right since it sounds like lizzy was the only one there hostage.
    Thanks for that, I was really getting tripped up everytime I was listening to that part of the chapter. That would make sense, although Kalani telling the tower folk about Hannah could lead them to suspect him of being the rat (which could be proven or falsified by whatever he might have written in his journals, of which I'm still wondering what the "anomaly" was that Tanya found earlier).

@Zombiehead - Hannah/Hooded Red Head Girl Dressed As Lizzy was shot before she told them they had two hostages, but Scratch probably was bluffing as losing contact with the group at the golf course would probably mean they had been killed. Although I still wonder who exactly the second person she was referring to aside from Lizzy.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    What if "Hannah" wasn't a person, found this in the wikipedia

The brig Hannah transported emigrants to Canada during the Irish Famine. She is known for the terrible circumstances of her 1849 shipwreck, in which the captain and two officers left the sinking ship aboard the only lifeboat, leaving passengers and the rest of the crew to fend for themselves.

Kalani being a pilot could have been in a situation like this, maybe saw the sacrifice as an atonement for his wrongs but still, who knows what girl is he talking about.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by syfo View Post
    What if "Hannah" wasn't a person, found this in the wikipedia

The brig Hannah transported emigrants to Canada during the Irish Famine. She is known for the terrible circumstances of her 1849 shipwreck, in which the captain and two officers left the sinking ship aboard the only lifeboat, leaving passengers and the rest of the crew to fend for themselves.

Kalani being a pilot could have been in a situation like this, maybe saw the sacrifice as an atonement for his wrongs but still, who knows what girl is he talking about.
    Ahh, great find. I like out-of-the-box theories. There's been several references to stories of deception, forgery, and false identity throughout the story of WA but I haven't been able to link anything with so many things still unexplained. There could be a picture of the "girl" in question found in Kalani's journal/notes that we haven't looked at yet. We'll find out.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    hi everybody i just joined tonight. after listening to the whole series for about the 5th time.
    i decided to chime in about something. Kalani was from Hawaii. instead of saying hanna he could have said Ohanna which is hawaiian for family, and family means no body gets left behind. just a thought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast