User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    "Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    two things, one the zombies aren't dead, just infected. two, in chapter one part such and such, before the news goes out on tivo, we hear reports of the same thing happening in cities across the country, so the multiple G0 theory looks more likely than not.

edit: maybe it wasn't chapter one, it might have been chapter 2... or three, but it was definitely part such and such, i know that much for sure.
    I'm going to call it a virus, just to give it a name. Say many gov. agencies have this virus and are all working with it to reach some common goal(super solider etc.) The virus matures and become uncontainable and leaks into the air undetected. This happens everywhere at the same time. The virus leaks in the open where it multiplies rapidly. Nobody is affected right away, maybe another incubation period. This would allow time for international travel, assuming that other countries don't have access to the virus.

By this time the virus will have entered the bloodstream of millions of human across the country and world. Then a the virus would undergo another change that would affect the brain and rest of the bodies functions of a small part of the population. Most people wouldn't be initially affected at all. Some people would be affected more that others in the intelligence department. From there, the rest of the population would be changed manually or eaten.

The virus would also start to transform some humans, with a certain genetic code, into something more (i.e. Smart ones, big ones, jumpers).

p.s. if this post turns out with gray font again, I will need help changing that.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie19 View Post
    I'm going to call it a virus, just to give it a name. Say many gov. agencies have this virus and are all working with it to reach some common goal(super solider etc.) The virus matures and become uncontainable and leaks into the air undetected. This happens everywhere at the same time. The virus leaks in the open where it multiplies rapidly. Nobody is affected right away, maybe another incubation period. This would allow time for international travel, assuming that other countries don't have access to the virus.

By this time the virus will have entered the bloodstream of millions of human across the country and world. Then a the virus would undergo another change that would affect the brain and rest of the bodies functions of a small part of the population. Most people wouldn't be initially affected at all. Some people would be affected more that others in the intelligence department. From there, the rest of the population would be changed manually or eaten.

The virus would also start to transform some humans, with a certain genetic code, into something more (i.e. Smart ones, big ones, jumpers).

p.s. if this post turns out with gray font again, I will need help changing that.
    Or eco terrorists released it
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Or eco terrorists released it
    And it went very wrong and/or worked to well. I like it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011