User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Cool Ink is a "good guy"?

I recently purshased the Season 1 from Audible and after hearing Ink's description I have a theory: Ink was someone who escaped from whatever lab the rest came from before he turned into a full zombie. His psychosis was the only result of the testing.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Interesting theory... the government or whatever body behind the infection covers up his actions by labeling him a serial killer with mental problems. but HOW does that make him a "good guy"? Perhaps less guilty if he was never fully human while committing those crimes but we've certainly seen him as an active, flesh-biting zombie since then

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    This is a interesting theory. Maybe the zombie testing going on in the psyco lab is to de-infect the zombies and the testing is being conducted by the Inked one. And also when he caught the arrow, he didnt chase or attack them....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    ...he caught the arrow, he didnt chase or attack them....
    Maybe he is crazy and he sees this as a game now
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Or perhaps he didn't catch the arrow and that is simply how Riley is remembering the event as she's writing it down.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Or perhaps he didn't catch the arrow and that is simply how Riley is remembering the event as she's writing it down.
    I think thats it because she shot and Burt yelled that she missed and she said no she didn't.....meaning it either hit him and did nothing, then he pulled it out. Or he caught it, The first one seems more plausable, that it hit him but had no effect and he just pulled it out

"Lurker"

Status
    I had the sound turned way up. It sounded like the arrow was caught, not hitting something squishy. I agree with the crazy guy playing games. remember all the needles and tools covered in blood? My guess is it was him causing that.

wrong!
    Likes kent17 liked this post

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by The One With the Markings View Post
    wrong!
    Thats probably what he wants us to think...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I really want the story move back to center more on the biters again so we can resolve some of these questions. But what we can say confidently is that Ink is a "smart" zombie and if there are other "smart" zombies i.e. the Ink vs. Coloured One debate then it is not implausible to assume that they belong to rival sects; just think of how in the face of disaster, people are still maintaining the divisions between the Tower, Mallers and Colony.
    Bearing this in mind, Ink could be in opposition to another tribe/group/clan of biters, that may or may not be led by the Coloured One. It provides a clear motivation behind the efforts in creating new brands of zombies (Little Ones): attempts to become superior to his rivals.
    If this is an accurate assessment of the zombie situation, it opens up the possibility that Ink views Riley, Burt & co. as possible allies against his opposing "smart" zombies. That is why wouldn't have pursued them at the hospital.

Once you're dealing with smart zombies, anything that would be a possibility with human opponents is on the table. I still don't buy that Ink is a good guy but he may understand the benefits in using the Tower to weaken their common enemy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast