User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I have to say I over thought this one. I was zeroed in on the "Weapon" being something that would be used against the infected. Not once did it dawn on me that whatever it was, would be for the tower. UGH!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Maybe it's just me, but the one thing I dislike about this development is this and this alone: The wall safe needed to house an RPG and 10 rounds would have to be quite large, yet the only thing that was described about that safe was it was expertly broken in to. That's why I was so hesitant to go with the idea of something that size being in there. The most general RPG size I can find is just over 3 feet in length and the artwork would support that theory as well.

So add in the size of 10 rounds to the 3 foot long weapon, I call shenanigans that Angel and Saul neglected to note how large that safe was.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post
    sooo.. i am the only one thinking that Scratch is going to appear on a roof top toting a M72 LAW rocket launcher just when a helicopter flies by?

so close
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but the one thing I dislike about this development is this and this alone: The wall safe needed to house an RPG and 10 rounds would have to be quite large, yet the only thing that was described about that safe was it was expertly broken in to. That's why I was so hesitant to go with the idea of something that size being in there. The most general RPG size I can find is just over 3 feet in length and the artwork would support that theory as well.

So add in the size of 10 rounds to the 3 foot long weapon, I call shenanigans that Angel and Saul neglected to note how large that safe was.
    wait didnt they say that there were more weapons they didnt get? Maybe they didnt see it in there.
    I quickly started kickin

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hatchet View Post
    wait didnt they say that there were more weapons they didnt get? Maybe they didnt see it in there.
    Burt had both a wall safe (where the RPG was) that was looted completely and a large walk in vault, where the Tower folk left some weapons.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well didnt he also call the vault a save too?
    I quickly started kickin

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hatchet View Post
    Well didnt he also call the vault a save too?
    Yeah but Burt said something about keeping the RPG in the safe and not the vault because he had a buyer coming for it (or something like that) when the outbreak occurred.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

There are no weapons left in Burt's vault. That was one of the things Burt did as leader was go back and empty the vault out.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The wall safe needed to house an RPG and 10 rounds would have to be quite large
    An RPG can actually fit into a pretty compact space when it's disassembled, so it's conceivable it could fit along with 10 rounds in a largish gun safe. The basic launcher is only about the length and width of a short-barrel shotgun. The anti-tank rounds are rather bulky (second image from top), but the Iranian-made anti-personnel rounds, that are commonly seen in Afghanistan or Iraq, are much more compact (bottom image)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Nik,

I think they did beat around the bush about it being kinda large when Burt said he had a lot of good stuff in there. Having said that, Who'da thunkit!!
    You'd think that thing would have been in the "ROOM" with all the other super dangerous stuff like the claymores.
    The big question now is:
    do we think Scrath hide it from Durai??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast