User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sauls deal

Sauls deal

So saul is making a deal with scratch for trade but who my thoughts are pegs

But u could be wrong who else could it be?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Lewis. As far as Saul knows, Lewis is the rat. I believe that Saul will return to the tower, try to grab Lewis, but be told that Lewis is a scapegoat.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm leaning towards him trying to sell out Pegs in order to get his Blondie back. Saul seems like he's really lost it and at this point I put nothing past him. With any luck Scratch will put a hole through his head before the finale hits the credits.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

In terms of the bluff angle: Saul might try to bluff Scratch by dangling Pegs in front of her. And if that happens, Saul will either pull off his hail mary pass, or he will get someone killed.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    Lewis. As far as Saul knows, Lewis is the rat. I believe that Saul will return to the tower, try to grab Lewis, but be told that Lewis is a scapegoat.
    First of all: Saul doesn't think Lewis is the rat. He thinks Lewis shot Pippin, but he thinks it was because he thought Pippin was the rat.
    Second: Why would Scratch want the rat? If Saul knows who the rat is, then they are redundant and Scratch would probably just shoot them. Not worth giving up a prisoner for.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    First of all: Saul doesn't think Lewis is the rat. He thinks Lewis shot Pippin, but he thinks it was because he thought Pippin was the rat.
    Second: Why would Scratch want the rat? If Saul knows who the rat is, then they are redundant and Scratch would probably just shoot them. Not worth giving up a prisoner for.
    Burt and Saul were at LAX when Pippin was shot. They were told of the shooting by Datu. Datu, like everybody who isn't Micheal or Angel, thinks that Lewis is the rat/shooter. They think that Lewis shot Pippin to keep the rat's cover.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sal's gonna try to sacrifice himself; however, I think some sort of backfire, like both Sal and blondy, will be "Maller Owned".

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    lets start just thinking about WHO THE MALLERS WOULD WANT

"Lurker"

Status
    Pegs for sure She is the only one scratch would love to get her hands on. Everyone else the mallers have and issue with are to strong to be taken captive by saul If it is forced i mean Datu would be usefull to them because he can fix things but the strongest character would have to be peggs even when angel dropped off the body for peggs scratch grumbled "let her know this isnt over" or something to that effect so Peggs has gotta be on the most wanted list.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Conf View Post
    lets start just thinking about WHO THE MALLERS WOULD WANT
    Quote Originally Posted by gamergirllovesu View Post
    Pegs for sure She is the only one scratch would love to get her hands on. Everyone else the mallers have and issue with are to strong to be taken captive by saul If it is forced i mean Datu would be usefull to them because he can fix things but the strongest character would have to be peggs even when angel dropped off the body for peggs scratch grumbled "let her know this isnt over" or something to that effect so Peggs has gotta be on the most wanted list.
    Yeah, I have to agree. Its got to be Pegs. There's no one else the Mallers, and more importantly Scratch, would really want. Plus Pegs is very vulnerable right now. Victor is the only real threat Saul would have to face and if he sees Saul, he's not going to assume that he's a threat. So Saul could subdue him quietly. As for Datu, if Saul starts waving a gun around, Datu would probably curl up into a ball and start crying as usual . So Pegs is easy pickings, at least until Michael tracks Saul down....then Saul's in for a world of hurt.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast