User Tag List

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uuhhhuuu View Post
    Did anyone else catch the part mentioning about the hospital had a mental wing to it. and that in the beginning when Lizzy was checking the tivo, the news said that they were moving a convicted felon nicknamed "ink" to the mental hospital and thats when everything started to happen(the riots)?!?! i just thought this point should be brought up a bit. i have a feeling this will come back in the story.
    Don't worry. It was mentioned already
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uuhhhuuu View Post
    Did anyone else catch the part mentioning about the hospital having a mental wing to it. and that in the beginning when Lizzy was checking the tivo, the news said that they were moving a convicted felon nicknamed "ink" to the mental hospital and thats when everything started to happen(the riots)?!?! i just thought this point should be brought up a bit. i have a feeling this will come back in the story.
    Chapter and time code please.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Chapter and time code please.
    It's chapter 2-3, 20:50, but it doesn't necessarily correlate to the start of the riots. That's an assumption right now. The broadcast doesn't say what time Bill Roberts/Ink was being transported from jail to the mental facility. And of course we still don't know that Bill Roberts/Ink is Patient Zero, or just a very convenient person to turn quickly in the outbreak.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 11th, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: added clarification
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It's chapter 2-3, 20:50
    Thanks, Moves.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The idea comes from Scratch wanting revenge for killing Latch. Saul knows Scratch has Lizzy, meaning if he offers a trade he can get his girlfriend back.

And he really doesn't even need to "trade" Pegs for Lizzy per se. He just needs to let Scratch know where Pegs is right now (with no defense other than Datu and Victor). If Saul has been listening in on the walkies, he would have a pretty good idea that Burt/Kalani are no longer at LAX, and Victor might be a pimp, but he isn't going to be able to take out an entire squad of Mallers before they finally get him.
    Thanks, that idea makes some sort of sense

"Lurker"

Status
    Here's something to think about - the hospital appears to have been subject to lots of zombie activity. Considering that the arena blew up only hours before, that must mean that zombies were there for quite some time before. If that is where the tattooing was taking place, why weren't they there permanently before? Why the arena? It doesn't make sense for the zombies to set up in the arena, even though the hospital is where they are (presumably) working on the creatures.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    First of all welcome to the forums! Scratch wants Pegs because Pegs killed Latch and Scratch want her revenge.
    Ok I forgot that it was Pegs who killed Scratch Time to do a relisten to that section of the season(s) to refresh it in my mind

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to go ahead and say TOWTM, or his stand-in, were experimenting on survivors and biters. And then I'm going to say called it.

Great episode. Really thought (Read: Hoped) someone was going to die though.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    First of all I am pretty sure that the arena blew up the day before the events at the hospital. Maybe the arena was just a big enough area to fit them all in. Especially if they are doing gruesome things to survivors and having all the other zombies watch? Your guess is as good as anyone elses.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Builder"

Status
    Wow that took me about an hour to read through 15+ pages of thoughts. I for one would like to bring up the point that Saul getting Pegs is a major assumption being made. Neither party suggesting or insinuated that she was a potential trade piece. Also, I don't think Saul has any intention of heading back to the tower or LAX because of the time consumation that it would take. He's most likely already thought of a scheme and probably has something to do with any, some, or parts of bodies laying around the arena.

I'd also be willing to be that Scratch is also bluffing. I don't think Lizzy, Tar or Bricks have made it out of there yet or at least haven't met back with Scratch. I see a double bluff going on here.

I did think that was a fantastic episode and my coworkers probably got a kick out seeing me jump a few inches out of my seat during the mental hospital part!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast