User Tag List

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoMoney View Post

TO SACRIFICE OR BLUFF?:
    Saul is in love and will do anything to see Lizzy again I get that. Offering up Pegs to see Lizzy is a line he will not cross. It has to be a bluff but we know the last poker game Saul played didn't turn out in his favor.
    The bluff has occurred to me as well, however I'm not positive that's the case. There's no telling what someone is capable of when it comes to a loved one. Morals and ethics do tend to fall to the wayside if that's what it takes.

If this is a bluff one of two things will happen: We won't know it's a bluff until season 3, or someone will call the bluff and someone will die because of Saul.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Hi, Im new to here, so be gentel, but Im really, really confused. Where on earth did the idea that the Mallers actually want Pegs come from?? I honestly dont think Saul would offer up anyone from the tower, what if he is actually offering up the TOWER itself as a trade since they have a means of getting out of LA

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    After a second listen through, I notice the sign: Cain Mental Hospital. I bring relief to troubled minds.
    Why would it say I. Surely a sign like this would say 'we' normally. Could this area be some sort of private hospital, run by one guy. Cain perhaps? hmmm...

Very unlikely to be story related, but why a helicopter have chocks? No idea.

Also, I don't think anyone has asked what film Burts radio distraction was from.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I believe Saul is going to try and trade Lewis for Lizzy because as far as Saul knows, Lewis is the rat. He will of course be told that Lewis isn't the rat. He could do what everybody is thinking and get Pegs for Lizzy.

Did anybody else think for a split second that the chopper was malfunctioning before the narration came on? And Cain Mental Hospital, could this be the mental facility INK was taken to that the TiVo was talking about (I'm listening to earlier episodes to find out)?

Also if one maller knew about explosives, then another maller might know how to fly a helicopter. Prisoners were working people once too. I still hold on to my shrinkingly possible theory about Kalani.

Finally, Great episode Kc! Can't believe none of us predicted the use of the elevator. Also will that giant generator make an appearance again? It's huge, and it's powerful.
    Last edited by Th3_T3ch; Jul 11th, 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    Hi, Im new to here, so be gentel, but Im really, really confused. Where on earth did the idea that the Mallers actually want Pegs come from?? I honestly dont think Saul would offer up anyone from the tower, what if he is actually offering up the TOWER itself as a trade since they have a means of getting out of LA
    The idea comes from Scratch wanting revenge for killing Latch. Saul knows Scratch has Lizzy, meaning if he offers a trade he can get his girlfriend back.

And he really doesn't even need to "trade" Pegs for Lizzy per se. He just needs to let Scratch know where Pegs is right now (with no defense other than Datu and Victor). If Saul has been listening in on the walkies, he would have a pretty good idea that Burt/Kalani are no longer at LAX, and Victor might be a pimp, but he isn't going to be able to take out an entire squad of Mallers before they finally get him.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Burt seems to have also regained his confidence... that was a quick turn.
    Once a Marine always a Marine! "Semper Fi"

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    Does anyone think that saul will really turn over peggs to get lizzy back?!?!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    After a second listen through, I notice the sign: Cain Mental Hospital. I bring relief to troubled minds.
    Why would it say I. Surely a sign like this would say 'we' normally. Could this area be some sort of private hospital, run by one guy. Cain perhaps? hmmm...

Very unlikely to be story related, but why a helicopter have chocks? No idea.

Also, I don't think anyone has asked what film Burts radio distraction was from.
    It may be that whomever Cain was had that phrase installed when he paid enough to have the hospital named after himself. Or was a famous phrase of his and he worked there and was named after him once he died....but it doesn't say memorial, so I'll go with the prior.

Chocks are used for most aircraft, even helicopters. Especially if there's the potential for it to roll off the roof of a very tall building.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by symon_r View Post
    On the question of who, if anyone, Saul would give up for Lizzie. He could probably fairly easily snatch Peg's from the airfield (and a face off between him and Victor potentially crippling the helicopter beyond repair in the process would be pretty epic) but he has to know that would be the end of his time with anyone associated with the tower and I feel that would include Lizzie.
    Its possible Saul doesn't intend to rejoin the Tower. He did seem pretty willing to stay behind before and if his need to get Lizzie has clouded his judgment enough, he may be willing to say "Screw the Tower, I need my Blondie!" And I'm sure he isn't considering the idea that Lizzie will be pissed at him for turning over Pegs, he's too blinded by his emotions (Assuming he is planing on turning Pegs over and this isn't some sort of badly thought out bluff).

Quote Originally Posted by Miss View Post
    First of all welcome to the forums! Scratch wants Pegs because Pegs killed Latch and Scratch want her revenge.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    And he really doesn't even need to "trade" Pegs for Lizzy per se. He just needs to let Scratch know where Pegs is right now (with no defense other than Datu and Victor). If Saul has been listening in on the walkies, he would have a pretty good idea that Burt/Kalani are no longer at LAX, and Victor might be a pimp, but he isn't going to be able to take out an entire squad of Mallers before they finally get him.
    I like this idea nik. Its seemed a bit unsettling to me that they just left Pegs, Datu and Victor alone for pretty much all the chapter. It could be really interesting to see what happens there and puts several other characters at risk.

The only flaw I see is how dedicated to Scratch the mallers really are. The Scratch/Pegs thing is personal. I can see some of the mallers being pissed that they are going off plan and potentially risking there lives to go swap one prisoner for another.

EDIT: Why would a helicopter roll of the roof. I wouldn't have thought it had wheels?
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jul 11th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast