User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I thought to keep this simple.
    The Mallers have numbers and equipment over the Tower. But as I am not a huge fan of rape and slavery and I am a HUGE fan of fair treatment and everyone working together.. I'll go with the Tower. If I am going to die in a situation like this at least I will die not violated and a human being.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I like the points you made. They seemed to be fairly unbiased and reasonable. I would only choose the Mallers because I semi-despise 90% of the Towers residents (most of the main characters.) And the only way I would go with the Colony is if I had plotted out to completion a way to "pop the flood gates" if you will to kill most if not all of the oppressive force of the Colony, but this would probably lead to majority if not all of the people within the Colony's walls death. But if I had the choice of anything other than the 3 main factions of We're Alive I would be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, and Robbers
    Last edited by HorrorHiro; Jul 8th, 2011 at 05:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12