User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Thanks nikvoodoo!

Hmm, it's still hard to determine whether or not the hand has had a bullet hole in it, but it still is a possibility. Kc already agreed that pinstripes may be hard to see from a distance, but then again he could just be trying to throw us off and it is a new character/"zombie". I find it interesting as to why he is holding the arrow so nonchalantly.
    I have never met anyone from the show, but I think KC prides himself on attention to detail and continuity. Therefore, I suspect he would have a bullet hole wound that is distored by lack of resolution, than nothing there at all and have people claiming that he left out the bullet hole.

It almost feels like the standard shift in fortune. The nemesis has the hero right where he wants them. Then, as Burt would say, goes Blah, Blah, Blah and our heroes get away.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Back in chap 10 when Ink was in the tower, he never really spoke. He just repeated things. He said, "help us.." And "paul," but he never made a real sentence.

I believe him saying "move" or whatever is him repeating scratch and others. They were yelling "move" and such.

Right? Anyone w/ me?
    That makes sense i thought that the zombie said go but i did notice how the other ones then ran away as to follow his instructions.

on the angel burt situation: they don't have to get to the roof they only have to get to a different room go down two floors?

where is saul going to go now?
    what an amazing episode can't believe i have to wait two weeks i think kc does cliffhangers on two week gaps to drive us crazy!!!

roll on july 11th

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Also is there a reason that i don't get the cover art work? i download from i tunes and have the same art work every week why???

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Agreed.
    hmm now let's read everything into this and make deductions as to who will die. *feeds kc's comments into the computer and waits for answers*
    42?
    wtf ! *throws things at computer*

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Was anyone else upset that Burt didn't even try to do an Arnie impression when he said "get to the chopper"? lol
    I was waiting to hear him quote Arnold ever since Kalini brought up helicopters. I hope he screams it to angel in a more intense scene.

"Scavenger"

Status
    man was it just me or was anyone else almost crying at the first part with saul, it was soooo sad and come on KC Angel cant die i dont want him to. Also Angel and Rileys moment was really touching

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Man View Post
    man was it just me or was anyone else almost crying at the first part with saul, it was soooo sad and come on KC Angel cant die i dont want him to. Also Angel and Rileys moment was really touching
    It wasn't just you. it was brilliantly done, very moving.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    alright, I'm going to wake up monday morning and play this episode over again. Maybe I can psyche myself into thinking that there is no 2 week break. Great episode, and one I'll definitely be relistening to quite a few times to see if I can catch something new.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Man View Post
    Oh, totally. My palms were sweating more than they've ever done while listening to We're Alive! (And that's a lot, of course)

"Scavenger"

Status
    It was really touching the most emotional episode so far i think

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast