View Poll Results: Who won't survive?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States

Who won't survive the Finale

I've heard a lot of theories involving the finale and wanted to see what everyone thought. So come on people, who's gonna die!?!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    You need to set the poll up to where you can vote for multiple. Because I think, and a lot of others here think too, that more than one person is gonna die.
    Last edited by Creem_Filling; Jun 27th, 2011 at 12:32 AM.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I'd planned on Burt, but I think that's too obvious, and kc doesn't do obvious unless he fells like it, which is sometimes, so I chose Victor because he's useful and settled into the group and wanting to prove himself and Michael isn't giving him the chance really, so he will die and the tower group will loose a useful character. Then we will feel sad.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    I had to go with Saul, I hope it doesn't happen but it seems like the most likely outcome in my mind. Of course KC will surprise us all, I'm sure.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I went with Burt and Tardust.
    Burt just feels like he's got a heroic sacrifice in his future, and with today's episode, it feels like it will be sooner rather than later. And I think if Saul gets a hold of Tardust, ol Tar ain't getting out alive.
    It looks like only my vote for Tar registered in the poll however.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    I'd planned on Burt, but I think that's too obvious, and kc doesn't do obvious unless he fells like it, which is sometimes, so I chose Victor because he's useful and settled into the group and wanting to prove himself and Michael isn't giving him the chance really, so he will die and the tower group will loose a useful character. Then we will feel sad.
    Would we feel sad for the tower losing Victor? The way I see it, Victor is barely above Red-Shirt status if you consider how little we know about him (and maybe we never will know his backstory in detail) but he hasn't been around long enough or done enough significant work for us to be as invested in him as we do the veteran characters.
    Burt's number is up for a multitude of reasons, its got to be either him or Angel. But do you really think Shane Salk, WA producer, going to let his character die off?

"Scavenger"

Status
    My money's on Burt saving angel by sacrificing him self or maybe he uses his walkie talkie bomb thing from the airport to blow there way out or something

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I firmly believe that killing off any characters has been done before. The season one finale was a war that killed two main characters and one supporting character. It doesn't fit Kc's m.o. to repeat the same thing twice... it just seems illogical for Kc. IF anybody were to die, it would be Tardust because of Saul tearing him limb from limb for trying to rape Lizzy.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

If there is a god above.... Riley will not survive.

It would have been nice to have a multiple choice poll for this one.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    I firmly believe that killing off any characters has been done before. The season one finale was a war that killed two main characters and one supporting character. It doesn't fit Kc's m.o. to repeat the same thing twice... it just seems illogical for Kc. IF anybody were to die, it would be Tardust because of Saul tearing him limb from limb for trying to rape Lizzy.
    My money is on Bricks ripping Tardust to shreds. Saul will be late and catch the finish of it.
    I think Burt will die in the end. I wish this poll had multiple choices.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast