User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Well, they went to a hospital because they needed a helicopter. It worked, so no complaining.

However, I will agree with Th3_T3ch that it is very odd that they sent four of their best deep into "enemy territory". Only four?! How should we NOT expect everyone to die. Definitely a weird choice by both Kc and and the tower people.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The tower is stretched thin already. Victor, Datu and Pegs are at LAX, Jakob and James just went on a mission, Saul is gone, Lewis is imprisoned, Tanya is strapped to a bed, Kelly just sat guard duty/is working on the supplies being packed and that's what the rest of the Red Shirts are doing too.

The crew that went to the hospital were the most qualified to do so. Who else do you put in that group to increase their strategic advantage? We hadn't seen any of the nameless prove their mission worthiness and with a mission that important they couldn't be trusted to go there.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Well they had the other minor Tower residents searching for helicopter(s) on their supply runs (Pretty sure it's never outright said that everyone participates in supply runs, but I would assume that's how it works), so why not send a few extra guns to the Hospital? Just seems like a bad tactical decision. While I will agree that the four that did go are very good choices for such a mission (except Kalani, but he's not a good choice for very many missions anyway. Being able to outrun a zombie is a key thing to survive) it just seems that having a few extra guns would have been invaluable. That being said, if there were many more people they might have reacted differently to the situation.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by h3half View Post
    Well, they went to a hospital because they needed a helicopter. It worked, so no complaining.

However, I will agree with Th3_T3ch that it is very odd that they sent four of their best deep into "enemy territory". Only four?! How should we NOT expect everyone to die. Definitely a weird choice by both Kc and and the tower people.
    The more people involved, the more noise you make. A small group of your strongest sent into a place that's been previously scoped out would be ideal. Two strong guns, a guide, and the pilot is all they required.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    The more people involved, the more noise you make. A small group of your strongest sent into a place that's been previously scoped out would be ideal. Two strong guns, a guide, and the pilot is all they required.
    very well put, it's the same if you read about any special ops missions: while the ideal would be to send in ten times as many men as the enemy with a thousand bullets each and have them line up and gun down any enemy in their path (the idea here is to reduce friendly casualties) that is not always feasible. a small commando unit would be the best choice for a job like this.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Fratricide is the dominate theme of WA and I double down on this after listening to season 3 and the criticality of fratricide within the family.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    One thing that I'm not sure has been pointed out -- while Michael's last name (Cross) has been pointed out to potentially be significant due to its religious connotation, what about the name Michael itself? St. Michael the Archangel is the patron saint of cops and the military, who "leads the army of God against the forces of evil". Well, now that Kimmet's gone... Michael's pretty much leading what's left of the army. I dunno if it means anything storywise, I just thought that was an interesting potential coincidence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12