User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Yeah idk at times I find even Angel and Michael can sound similar, or more likely I listen to one then think it's the other. I think the show in general is very heavily American accented which can make it hard to tell things like Angel/Steven/Michael and Lizzie/Pegs etc. It's not that they're that similar but they're all the same age and there's really not much to go off in a radio play, and you rarely have a chance to compare them. Then again I'm Australian so probably not the best judge of American accents =).

That's the thing about a radio play though, you have to take it at face value and enjoy, and it'll sort itself out. There's no doubt though that differing accents really help, so I'm grateful that Riley and Datu are both distinctive in that sense. I'm glad they don't generally waste too much time on "okay we'll do this and we'll do that" - like in Episode 22 where you just had to listen to follow who was going to LAX and everything, they didn't spell it out.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'd like to state for the record that Burt sounds nothing at all like Scratch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12