this is my ideal zombie playlist

The first song is the overall theme for the Apocalypse... The Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse by The Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse(Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse)
The second song is what plays when you kill your first zombie... Opposite of Left and Wrong by Norma Jean (this band is just downright awsome and this song is fantastic)
The third song plays when getting chased by a horde... Monster by Skillet (somewhat self explanitory)
The fourth song plays when you have to kill your loved one... The Goat (of Anorexia) by Showbread (creepy)
The fifth song plays when you find a group of survivors... Alive is Dead by Zao (ZAO WOOT)
The sixth song plays when you meet a new love interest... From December (The Randy T. Mix) by Project 86 (pretty song)
The seventh song plays when you have to make a final stand... Not Ready to Die by Demon Hunter (when i came across this while surfing my zombie playlist i knew it had to go here)
The eighth song plays when you think you've survived it all... A Day In The Sun by Skratchline (i find this song to be nice and relaxing)
The ninth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you... I'm So Sick by Flyleaf (just like not ready to die)
The tenth song plays over the end credits... Necrotizing Fasciitis by Becoming the Archetype (what better way to end a zombie movie than with a flesh eating disease)

i actually have a huge playlist dedicated to zombie music but this is just a sampling, and it was hard cause there are so many good songs that would fit in each scenario. well enjoy.