User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    I really don't want this season to end but if it has to I really really want a confrontation between pegs and scratch. I've been anticipating it since pegs killed latch.

"Scavenger"

Status

What will be the cliffhanger to end series 2?

I know there is still a little while to go but I was interested in how some off you think this season will end. I think it will end with a main character being killed im not sure who yet and I think the mole will be the one to kill the character.So what are your thoughts?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I think they're going to get the helicopters and be flying off. But that's not very cliff hangery, so what if one of the two copters gets showdown by the Mallers secret weapon. An rpg perhaps! That's what I would guess at this stage in the story.
    Last edited by Creem_Filling; May 18th, 2011 at 03:04 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Yeah thats what I was thinking but im guessing that at will end at chapter 24 because season 1 had 12 chapters but I just dont think that there is enough time to get the helicopters, train a 2nd pilot and all that stuff.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

There could be. He isn't stuck to 12 chapters. He said to me that one thing he loved about writing this story is that he never has limitations on the time limit of his episodes. Which expands to the amount of episodes, because he can write it until he gets his points across. His only obligation is to his fans, so why not. And he doesn't have to stick to the thre part chapter either. Like in the War, it was four parts long. He could do the same with one of these final chapters.
    Last edited by Creem_Filling; May 18th, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    One other thing is that I think dont think that they will ever leave the tower until we're alive finishies because when they do get to the fort there will be no story because the fort is perfect and because of its location that means there will be no zombies. The only problem they will have will be getting friendly with the people there or killing hostiles inside.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Man View Post
    One other thing is that I think dont think that they will ever leave the tower until we're alive finishies because when they do get to the fort there will be no story because the fort is perfect and because of its location that means there will be no zombies. The only problem they will have will be getting friendly with the people there or killing hostiles inside.
    I never thougt of that. You make an excellent point, but then again we are blessed with an excellent writer who could work it out. But maybe the theory I made earlier will happen and they'll try to leave, but get stopped. Getting a copter shot down by the Mallers secret weapons, will stop them, maybe.
    Last edited by Creem_Filling; May 18th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I agree with Creem_Filling. Take "The Walking Dead" as an example, it could have all ended on a happy note at the end of series 1 but, well, doesnt (which only just aired in the UK so I am avoiding mentioning or discovering spoilers).

I think the mole storyline will be wrapped up this series though; maybe Pippin will feature heavily in the run up to the end of the series

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Zombies won't necessarily be missing from the Fort. It may be the case that moving from LA means new and diverse adversaries to encounter. However, I do like the idea that the Tower folk can't get out of LA for one reason or another. Mainly because if they leave LA that means the origins of the outbreak potentially become so much harder to figure out.

I dunno. A fresh start somewhere new with new conflicts is a nice idea. But It would also remain interesting if they stay in LA and grind it out.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    i don't believe The Mallers are going to Fort Irwin, Fort Irwin is NE of Los Angeles. i actually have a friend who works there as a makeup artist for training exercises
    she wants to listen to the show now just because of that.. and the Zombies, haha :P
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast