User Tag List

Thread: The Tower

Tower The Tower

Did anybody else get annoyed the the tower left the lights on the whole time? BURT SAID AFTER ALL WE ARE THE ONLY PLACE WITH LIGHTS ON. I would think that in the Z Day you would want to stay hidden.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I will take the other side of this. The zombies already know they are there. The mallers already know they are there. If you have been to a rural area where there is little man-made light, a single light can be seen for miles and miles. The higher the better.

My biggest disagreement with the tower is the lack of intel. They get to the tower and start turtling. A quick example, ShortWave radio. Miles and miles of range and only mid-level electronic tech level. Yes the colony had one and said they have not heard anything. But, the tower didn't know this for two months into the story. The colony would occasionally take a few minutes to listen. But, you have to overlap. That means time and frequency.

For all the tower knows, Santa Barbara may be untouched or there were attacks in down town San Diego, but was repulsed. I am pulling out big cities because I do not know California well. It could just as easily be vineyard XYZ. Naval Carrier task force. Luxury Liner

"Scavenger"

Status
    A carrier would be hard. I was on one for Four years. They would be great to live in pier side but being able to pilot one? I don't know. They have tons of small arms and could be defended easy. Hmmmm sounds good to me but San Diego I think is the only large Navy base in SOCAL since the one in Oakland got closed down.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Now there's food for thought.

'Holy shit how'd they find us so fast?!'
    'You left the lights on, you twit.'
    'Oh...'
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    In terms of being a survivor a little light goes a long way. You feel a lot better about your situation with light especially at night.
    Even if you took the light away, they would have been found eventually.
    They also do need light to fight. Remember that most of these people are civilians and not trained to deal with fighting.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!