User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling

Datu Do you think their is any hope for Samantha?

We never actually saw her die (or heard if you don't picture the story as it's being told). What if she wansn't actually being taken away for food, and they through her back in the room after Datu and the others escaped. Maybe she'll survive the blast and be taken back home with Lizzie and Brick (Tardust won't be welcome) to meet Hope (???) and Datu again. I know it's a lot of crazy "if"s and "maybe"s, but I think there has to be a way for Datu to come back out of his slum. Because if Hope is dead, his mental stability is pretty much shot for the rest of the series.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You just forced me to the place I least wanted to go. But if they didn't take her for food that leaves but one answer. Reproduction. I shudder to think the story would go to that place. Providing that the 'zombies' aren't actually dead, the need to reproduce is as much a base instinct as feeding or sleeping. Arguable in that they simply bite, which serves as a means of reproducing. Why would I even go to that place? Thanks, Creemy. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Osiris; May 29th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    We never actually saw her die (or heard if you don't picture the story as it's being told). What if she wansn't actually being taken away for food, and they through her back in the room after Datu and the others escaped. Maybe she'll survive the blast and be taken back home with Lizzie and Brick (Tardust won't be welcome) to meet Hope (???) and Datu again. I know it's a lot of crazy "if"s and "maybe"s, but I think there has to be a way for Datu to come back out of his slum. Because if Hope is dead, his mental stability is pretty much shot for the rest of the series.
    "She's dead,Jim." To quote my favorite space doctor.
    Samantha, Datu's light of love is a red stain on the concrete of the rink. Her flesh consumed by the masses of Zombies as a tasty mid afternoon snack mostly after the painted one played with her for a while that for her must have felt like hours though it was most likely minutes If zombies made physical waste that would mean she is zombie poo. There isn't enough ifs in the entire world to bring her back unless a shark is jumped. To sum it up.. No I don't think she is coming back.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Yet another terrible question raised in this thread. Do zombies poo? Everybody poops, but what about the living dead? What goes in, must come out.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    And remember, only a chapter before this, we thought Michael was dead. We heard the roars and the smashing and we were supposed to assume he was a goner. But then he came back. Why not her?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    And remember, only a chapter before this, we thought Michael was dead. We heard the roars and the smashing and we were supposed to assume he was a goner. But then he came back. Why not her?
    Superfluous character. There is no need for her now. Datu had his moment, he cried. What else do you need?

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Teleportingtaco Steam ID: Teleportingtaco
    There is no hope for Samantha thee end....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    michael was gone for a few days. Samantha has been gone for a few months.

Michael trained solder and one large zombie.

Samantha untrained and several hundred zombies.

Dead dude, sorry!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    You just forced me to the place I least wanted to go. But if they didn't take her for food that leaves but one answer. Reproduction. I shudder to think the story would go to that place. Providing that the 'zombies' aren't actually dead, the need to reproduce is as much a base instinct as feeding or sleeping. Arguable in that they simply bite, which serves as a means of reproducing. Why would I even go to that place? Thanks, Creemy. Thanks a lot.
    I know, I know.... it's the "zombiepodcast" but I'm not so sure these are the "walking dead" of Romero flavor... I get the feeling they are more like "28 days later" zombies... especially the special ones, jumpers and the like...
    but in anycase... Sam is dead... maybe turned... just my 2 cents

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    I know, I know.... it's the "zombiepodcast" but I'm not so sure these are the "walking dead" of Romero flavor... I get the feeling they are more like "28 days later" zombies... especially the special ones, jumpers and the like...
    but in anycase... Sam is dead... maybe turned... just my 2 cents
    I trust you made note of the rabbit ears around the word zombie...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast