User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is Pegs Mental?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Michael says I thought you said your father was a captain. Pegs says of a plane. But, I think 70DD has a point. He might have been military. I would suspect that it is not easy to get a daughter on a military plane. It could be renting or owning a smaller plane on the weekend. Alternatively, he could have taken her on the flight simulator at the base. I am not military. But, a friend was in Highschool. His father took me on the FB111 flight simulator twice. But, my best friend flew coptors for the Air Force. I really got the impression from him that it is more complicated than the planes. In fact, his training started on planes and then went to copters. That is what the Air Force does. I do not know, other branches may do things differently. But, I do not think Pegs is going to pick it up after a few hours of peptalk. Guessing, Pegs spent the last few hours reading Flying for Dummies or something that Kalani gave her instead of taking guard duty.

"Scavenger"

Status
    no pegs is sooo cool she cant be crazy

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Man View Post
    no pegs is sooo cool she cant be crazy
    Well the Manson family thought Charlie was sooo cool too, but he is nuttier than squirrel crap.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    pegs is one of my favorite characters but then again so is riley and all signs point towards her being the rat

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I do not think she is crazy, but I can make up reasons 8 ). Wait, the Base / flower shop is not very far from the Mental Institution maybe it was works study. Maybe it is the same place that Ink was headed. She was nearly reformed now she is a serial killer again and will make Edward Scissor psycho kitty look like. Um... Drifts of into a [AUTOLINK
    Saul[/AUTOLINK] Mark 2.0 moment, LOl
    Yadda Yadda... if there isn't something nafarious with Pegs (ie the Pippin's Assassin and/or the Rat) I will change my avatar pic to a different flower after every episode for two chapers!!! and "humbly" bare the scorn and ribbing of my error :P
    by the way... that was pretty damn funny.... Bravo!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Well the Manson family thought Charlie was sooo cool too, but he is nuttier than squirrel crap.

Bravo!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    Bravo!
    Credit to JK Rowling for that joke. I only wish I had thought of it on my own.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    I really wish I could believe this but I just can't. Shes to normal to be crazy.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I really think she had seen or had something bad happen with guns. I really like her character and the relationship with Michael, I would be sad if she was the shooter!
    Thats all!
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    Yadda Yadda... if there isn't something nafarious with Pegs (ie the Pippin's Assassin and/or the Rat) I will change my avatar pic to a different flower after every episode for two chapers!!! and "humbly" bare the scorn and ribbing of my error :P
    by the way... that was pretty damn funny.... Bravo!
    I'm going to bed... when I wake up I'm sure I won't have to make good on this!!! and you'll get a Big Fat "Burt" I Told You So! :P Good Night All!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123