User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Who is the new medical authority at the Colony?

Now, this could be either a plot hole(unlikely) or a major factor in colony and outside relations.

When Michael first arrives at the colony, he asks Tanya "Just you?", to which she answers yes, whilst also mentioning a few other nurses.

When Michael awakes from his surgery, and listens to Marcus shouting at Tanya, we hear him say "Your not the only other medical authority around here anymore", this point is further supported when it is mentioned that Tanya may not be on duty as the time of Michaels escape from the colony, meaning that a new medical officer may have arrived at the colony during Michael's downtime.

Furthermore, Tanya mentions when it is revealed she isn't a doctor, that she is as good as, saying she has been learning from other doctors during her time at the colony.

This raises two questions, Firstly, what happened to the colony to make them lose the medical experts that Tanya learnt from, did they become runaways? Did they die with Shaun?, the way Tanya talked about it being just her made it seem like it wasn't a recent development, so I lean towards an event we do not know about. Secondly, who is this new medical authority? A maller?

Side Note : Did anybody like the passive aggressive pink cast?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    To clarify, when he asked, "Just You" as in she was the only doctor there at the moment. There are other medical personnel, but the details have not come up in the story.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    but the details have not come up in the story.
    Sounds like a not come up in the story YET situation.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    To clarify, when he asked, "Just You" as in she was the only doctor there at the moment. There are other medical personnel, but the details have not come up in the story.
    But the "anymore" in Marcus's rant seems to indicate that this was a recent development, I got the impression that Tanya and the nurses were the only medical authority at the colony. /confused

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I love it when KC answers questions like this. Any theories that people may have been bubbling up are just shot down by his intimate knowledge and facts. Not that I'm complaining, it's helpful when he does. But funny all the same in that it just kind of completes a thread.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    But the "anymore" in Marcus's rant seems to indicate that this was a recent development, I got the impression that Tanya and the nurses were the only medical authority at the colony. /confused
    Or it's at some point Tanya was the only medical person they had. This could be at any point from the beginning of the outbreak. Doesn't have to be recent. If she started as the first medical person, that could be what the anymore implies.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    To evaluate further, she worked with other doctors who died at the start of things. She received some training from them which she mentions later. There was a time when she was the only doctor at colony, but the "anymore" implies that there might be some recent addition. This doesn't spoil any of the story, but just claifies if you need it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I think people forgot just how often Tanya used the word "WE". She stated that "WE tried this or that on people... You may think she means The Colony, but she cold easily mean others in the same profession as her...

Is it me or does KC a fan of the word BUT?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Sounds like a not come up in the story YET situation.
    well with 4 seasons minimum for the stories to expand, almost everything is a big YET.
    Also, KC is evil. We know this, and that's why we love him.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Evil am I.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast