User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Ok so I was just checking the threads and I remembered a inconsistency. If someone wants to look into it they can I'm lazy and I noticed it a few weeks back. When angle and kolani are in the water tower with skittles. Angel claims he never saw the one with the markings on his face. Tho if I remember correctly and I believe I do, angel was in the hallway after they got back from the arena. Burt actually spoke to angel about if he should take his aim away from "Paul" and angel said he was with Michael and Burt needed to calm down. So in theory angel would have had to see the man in the pinstripe suit.
    Yeah, That bugs me every time I listen to it. In fact, Angel walks in and says something like, 'Wow, looks like you got him.' Then Burt says, 'It wasn't us, HE did it.'
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    I'm not sure if this was noticed beforehand and if it has relevance but I noticed it on episode 14 part 1. Burt recalls the events and date as being July 5, 2010. Flashing back to part 1 of episode 1 when Michael recalls the date as being May 8, 2009. I know it's meant to be July 5, 2009 and doesn't matter, but I thought I would post it (wanted to make claim to something and brag about it)
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by OldtypeM87 View Post
    I'm not sure if this was noticed beforehand and if it has relevance but I noticed it on episode 14 part 1. Burt recalls the events and date as being July 5, 2010. Flashing back to part 1 of episode 1 when Michael recalls the date as being May 8, 2009. I know it's meant to be July 5, 2009 and doesn't matter, but I thought I would post it (wanted to make claim to something and brag about it)
    You must have an early version... we went back and fixed that and re-uploaded it.

And yes it looks like that line with Angel is an inconsistency...

The line:
    ANGEL
    We’ve seen one with tatoos- Well, I haven’t but Burt, Michael and Saul did. Is that the same?

I can cut the "Well, I haven’t but Burt, Michael and Saul did."

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

The only thing I've noticed is back in C1E1 when Michael slams the door to the class room...
    You'd expect the teacher's voice to be cut when the door closes, instead it starts fading out a few hundred milliseconds later.
    Not anything important, but still something that kinda irritated me when I heard it... Which was on my first listen...
    But besides from that, I haven't found anything I found odd when it comes to sound editing. It's a great work so far - and I guess it'll contin

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Really minor and maybe it can just be a Michael Mistake. In chapter 36, describing check point 3, he says Bradley Tank. I never served and I thank all who have, but in the documentaries I see they call it an armored fighting vehicle or armored personnel carrier. "Tank" might be a different and specific classification. Not trying to nitpick, just raising a point so others who know way more than me can call the ball.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Ok here I go again with story inconsistencies. I hate to love doing these but I'm so OCD I seem to find them. Maybe I or someone else has discussed this. I noticed this a long time ago when these episodes came out and never looked to hard into it. Chapter 30 part 2 of 3 after minute 7 glen says they killed #9 after #9 attacked roman. Then in chapter 30 part 3 of 3 after minute 6:30 Pete and victor say #6 then glen also says number #6 in the same episode after minute 10 of this episode. So was it 6 or 9. And do we have these catalogued on the time long. I'd like to suggest a ongoing thread to keep track of which numbered ones are found threw the seasons so far and time points along the title maybe of "inks dirty dozen" or something of the sort. If there is not one already.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Ok here I go again with story inconsistencies. I hate to love doing these but I'm so OCD I seem to find them. Maybe I or someone else has discussed this. I noticed this a long time ago when these episodes came out and never looked to hard into it. Chapter 30 part 2 of 3 after minute 7 glen says they killed #9 after #9 attacked roman. Then in chapter 30 part 3 of 3 after minute 6:30 Pete and victor say #6 then glen also says number #6 in the same episode after minute 10 of this episode. So was it 6 or 9. And do we have these catalogued on the time long. I'd like to suggest a ongoing thread to keep track of which numbered ones are found threw the seasons so far and time points along the title maybe of "inks dirty dozen" or something of the sort. If there is not one already.
    Yeah, that's actually intentional. The #'s are tracked here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...le=Little+Ones

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I posted this on another thread before I found this one, but I'll throw it up here as well. I believe it is chapter 6 when Angel and Saul are spending the night on the roof of locked n loaded with Burt after they found him locked in the bathroom. Angel makes a comment that Burt has a nice revolver and Saul comments it would stop most anything. Later when the smart zombie with the level 3 Raydon Lab ID get on the roof and Burt shoots it off you hear a shell casing hit the ground right after. Sounds cool but if Burt was shooting a revolver it wouldn't have dumped the casing.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I posted this on another thread before I found this one, but I'll throw it up here as well. I believe it is chapter 6 when Angel and Saul are spending the night on the roof of locked n loaded with Burt after they found him locked in the bathroom. Angel makes a comment that Burt has a nice revolver and Saul comments it would stop most anything. Later when the smart zombie with the level 3 Raydon Lab ID get on the roof and Burt shoots it off you hear a shell casing hit the ground right after. Sounds cool but if Burt was shooting a revolver it wouldn't have dumped the casing.
    Discussed here
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    Discussed here
    Sorry I hadn't gone back to read the previous pages yet :-)
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast