User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    "Gatherer"

Status
    I would have to say Michael. He is stand firm and head strong- and most importantly- TELLS A DAMN OFFICER TO FAWK OFF when he is being a complete and total GIT! Hats off- thought I was the only one.

And I bet you thought I'd say Burt lol

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcludwig View Post
    I would have to say Michael. He is stand firm and head strong- and most importantly- TELLS A DAMN OFFICER TO FAWK OFF when he is being a complete and total GIT! Hats off- thought I was the only one.

And I bet you thought I'd say Burt lol

You're not old enough to be Burt... God isn't old enough to be Burt..
    I'd have given you Michael too
    Last edited by yarri; Apr 7th, 2012 at 05:46 AM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    saul because i like guns like women and have a small dog

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Pippin. Jokes.
    Probably skittles or one of the people who have turned. Because they're the two fates I can see for myself.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    none of them. i'm a bit of a nut and i don't know if any of them could hang with me. closest i could think of would be burt, because if i had the money, i would totally have boxes of claymores laying around.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Not totally sure if I've already posted in this but I will anyways. I think I'm like Riley. In the beginning she just totally kicks ass but then as time goes on the new world begins to wear her down. She becomes an alcoholic and I can totally see myself becoming an alcoholic in an apocalypse.

"Lurker"

Status
    I would have to say that Im kind of a cross between tommy and saul. the reasons why are that I am quiet tech savvy also I know my way around a gun like no one else I know.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ilanagl View Post
    Not totally sure if I've already posted in this but I will anyways. I think I'm like Riley. In the beginning she just totally kicks ass but then as time goes on the new world begins to wear her down. She becomes an alcoholic and I can totally see myself becoming an alcoholic in an apocalypse.
    Now that's probably one of the most honest answers I've read in this thread. Sig material.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I think I identify with Riley the most. She seems to have the same type of personality as me. Se uses a bow (I'm a bow person, myself). She's a chef (I love food, but sadly I'm bad at cooking it.). She's a really good person.

I also suspect (I've seen others speculating about it, too) that she may not be 'straight.' I, myself am very openly not-straight, so that's another thing.

The only difference is that she's an alcoholic (or at least a very heavy drinker) and I am definitely not.

Yup. That's about it.

"Lurker"

Status
    i would say lt. angel, the reasons being is that when i do make a joke it is corny and bad, but fun (his sense of humor), though i am a bit ashamed to admit it i am kind of spoiled aristocracy ^^;, we share a lot of the same personality traits, i'm tall and loveable :3
    XD, just screwing around on that last part btw :P
    i had a rebelious phase, and do know a great many inovative ways to deal with things so to speak, not hotwiring a car mind you, lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456