Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 helicopters

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Bingo. I play with numbers of units from the actual ones. The units from the warehouse are real, but maybe one number off. Using Mountain Division as a name I can get away without using 10th Mountain.
    Bleh. Me and my lack of military knowledge. I had looked up wikipedia, and it confirmed someone's response above, then come back and you had already done that too. (confirmed, that is)
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the "California Girls Calling Him" are calling him back No girls like California girls.
    I'd say I wish they all could be California girls, but I think my wife would take offense. She's very proud of her Long Island heritage
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'd say I wish they all could be California girls, but I think my wife would take offense. She's very proud of her Long Island heritage
    Um.. i'm.. i WAS pretty partial to Miami girls. Dunno how I ended up with a Michigan one though.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Um.. i'm.. i WAS pretty partial to Miami girls. Dunno how I ended up with a Michigan one though.
    many layers to get through?

"Hoarder"

Status

Yeah, the "California Girls Calling Him" are calling him back No girls like California girls.
    The Girls in TN are pretty nice too KC... something about that sweet accent made me want to stay LOL!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    many layers to get through?
    No layers at all. They're pretty transparent down here. Virtual smorgasborg I tell ya! LOL

"Lurker"

Status
    I think that there is absoloutly no way that Michael will be killed off. Michael is the main character and the story took place from his perspective to begin with. With that said, at the begining of EVERY episode it says "We're Alive.. A Story of Survival."... just my thoughts.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    It could be that one will go down in a random area, but some will make it to have to try and find their way on foot.
    If you go with the inexperienced chopper pilot, it will be less full and likely that they will put some of the more experienced people there just in case something happens. Also, Kalani might land first so will have to deal with whoever/whatever might be there already.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status
    I think I can agree to Kalani maybe having a tough time with a different bird than what he used for sightseeing in survival. But lets look at it like this. We may not know his entire background. Could have been a flight trainer. Maybe has some other background in flying before he was doing the sightseeing gig. Though I would have thought if he had a military past with helicopters that he may have mentioned it. You can look at it like thisn Kalani had to go from whatever little bird he flew sightseeing with to a Boeing 767 or 717-200 of Hawaiian Airlines to make the hop from the islands to the mainland. Thats nt an easy switch either and he pulled it off, including landing. So with that I figure he may be able to familerize himself with a larger helicopter. Train someone I am not as sure of. That seems like it would take alot of fuel, time, and noise. So I figure they will find someone that has some training already. We will see. On another note the coast guard bird may have been a Sikorsky HH-60J Jayhawk, and Blackhawk basically. Can carry 4 crew and 6 passengers. May not be as big as a Sea King but it may be "bigger than they could have hoped for." Never know.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The helicopter definitely isn't a Jayhawk. In 22-2, 17:35, Saul tells Datu, "the ramp's down in the back", after which they enter through the tail ramp. The HH-3F Pelican (Jolly Green Giant) is the only Coast Guard Helicopter I know of that had a ramp; the HH-60J Jayhawk doesn't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast