User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Who will be next zombie?

The first one to turn was Tommy, but it was short lived. Other than that, none of the Towerfolk have been zombified... YET! You all know sooner or later, one of our beloved characters will be infected. I want to hear who you think will be the next one to turn, and under what circumstances.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    OK... I'm gonna put a guess out there. I think the next Tower member to get infected will be...um... I want to say Steven as my first choice, because he's not a truly significant character... yet. (and I don't like him!) Next choice on the list... Either Saul or Lizzy because the romance will end tragically . And my 3rd guess would be Burt, because he is a tragic hero and he's been off his game lately. I could see him being a martyr after he realizes he's infected and going out with bang. (No pun intended)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    I could get behind the Burt theory. It would tug at my heartstrings and add depth to the story. However, I think a good candidate would be Kalani. Right after he gets someone trained to fly he gets a nasty bite or devoured all together. I think the latter. Then the pilot would be on their own to save everyone.
    We have it in our power to begin the world over again.

-Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

"Hoarder"

Status
    I think Bill will, or

"Hoarder"

Status
    that was a cliffhanger.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandem25 View Post
    I could get behind the Burt theory. It would tug at my heartstrings and add depth to the story. However, I think a good candidate would be Kalani. Right after he gets someone trained to fly he gets a nasty bite or devoured all together. I think the latter. Then the pilot would be on their own to save everyone.
    I'm really liking this Kalani scenario!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Lizzie's baby! Or Lizzie if her and Saul haven't knocked boots yet.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I'll go with bill. It would be the perfect choice......

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I think Michael is a sleeper-agent zombie who will turn at the worst possible moment for the Tower group. He was infected back when he went missing and his arm broke.
    (probably not, but hey it'd be a fun plot twist)
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Kalani offers a lot more to the story beyond just being a pilot, he has helped with Angel's development as a leader and he's really good middle management; making sure people do their jobs and do them right. For that reason, my bet is that the two of them are on the same chopper when it gets separated from Michael and the rest. Their bromance has got a lot of livin left to do.
    Burt is the clear choice to be the next zombie turned. He's been racked with guilt since Tommy, he filled the void in leadership during Michael's crisis of confidence and now he's going to go down in a blaze of glory to save those he cares about because its what he lives for. His fate may be left uncertain but I think the return of a zombified Burt would be awesome and we know that these zombies can be recognizable (Commander in Chapter 1).

"as we retreated in the Hum-V from the pack of biters, a shot rang out and blew apart the side mirror. Before they disappeared in the distance, I managed to get a look at the shooter. Despite the greyish flesh and scars, there was no mistaking him with Shirley clenched in his hand."
    Last edited by Banvillin; Jul 4th, 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: additional text