User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Here's my question: What caliber is Shirley? is it a .50 cal?

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'm sad to say that i don't know

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    When they picked him up, they kept talking about the finish and how big it is. I thought it was a .357 Magnum revolver at first, but by the "WAR" episode, they were talking about clips and how Burt only had a few of Shirley's ammo left. Looking at the picture on the forum, i'm led to believe it's .50 Desert Eagle at the very least .44 magnum

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Here's my question: What caliber is Shirley? is it a .50 cal?
    6-2 at the 5 min mark. "Shirley never lies. She speaks the truth with every .50 action express round, she sends out."

Boo Yah!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ..and there we have it! .50 cal Desert Eagle it is then! He'd have to have a closet full of rounds then, because those puppies will be hard as hell to replenish. They HAVE to get back to his store in order to do that. The Res armory won't have them.. wouldn't have them even prior to the event.
    I wonder if KC knows about Los Angeles Air Force Base? The armory for the Security Forces will be very well stocked with ammo up to 7.62. The CE Red Horse and EOD squadrons will have ammo and weapons as well.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I like Datu!!!! Seems I'm one of the few who likes him.... I think the most powerfull episode by far was the one where he was trapped awaiting the Arena, trying to spread some hope to the depressed girl (forgot her name and she's only in the one episode, but she was one of the best characters so far as well) Yes I choked back tears, if you must know...

"Lurker"

Status
    after relistening through the episodes numerous times, angel has grown on me. since saul has been out of commission with his humor and witty remarks, angel has some of the best lines in the show. i will say i wasnt too much of a fan of angel in the beginning, but he definitely has that "awkward" personality followed by his "foot-in-mouth" disorder and i love it.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    I like Datu!!!! Seems I'm one of the few who likes him.... I think the most powerfull episode by far was the one where he was trapped awaiting the Arena, trying to spread some hope to the depressed girl (forgot her name and she's only in the one episode, but she was one of the best characters so far as well) Yes I choked back tears, if you must know...
    R.I.P. Samantha

I like Datu too. A lot of people say that he needs to get over it but man... If I were in the situation they are in I don't know what kind of state I would be in emotionally but I'm sure I wouldn't be nearly as well adjusted as most people on the show seem to be. I'm sure he'll get back to "himself" soon enough and we can all go back to loving him!

I have a crush on Riley. She is my favorite.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    My favorite characters are Michael, Pegs (yes, the flower girl), and Saul. I have respect for Lizzy and Kelly (even if she turns out to be the Rat).
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I really like most of the characters, except perhaps Kelly, but as the story progresses she's actually turning out to not be so bad. I really like Michael, Peggs, and Saul.

Angel and Datu are pretty interesting too.
    RIP Samantha

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast