User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    engineering is a solid theory. i also think this outbreak is a test, or was one until it went wrong or got out of control...engineering has a much more sinister tone-nice

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    One word...Nanites!
    That's a cool theory Crowbar. However, I believe MGS already overdid the nanites just a mite

As for the queen, I doubt it. Unless...

Actually, come to think of it, there might be a sort of queen that injects the regular zombies with hormones or steroids or some such (bear with me, I was terrible at biology and chemistry) causing these mutations (Behemoths, Fast Ones, Jumpers etc.)
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    That's a cool theory Crowbar. However, I believe MGS already overdid the nanites just a mite

Actually, come to think of it, there might be a sort of queen that injects the regular zombies with hormones or steroids or some such (bear with me, I was terrible at biology and chemistry) causing these mutations (Behemoths, Fast Ones, Jumpers etc.)
    Yeeeaah. See, it doesn't have to be a queen that lays eggs, just the zombie version of it.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post

That's an interesting idea, but I don't think there was a queen per se.

I think if this was an engineered thing, then they would have several types of zombies in a lab, and they mutated to some extent once the epidemic happened. For example, there wouldn't be any hard-core experiments on children, but the Little Ones (if they ARE children) may be a mutation when a normal zombie bites a child or small person. Behemoths may come from if one type of zombie infects a male (or female) who uses stereroids, etc.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    That's an interesting idea. Makes me realize that most of the zombies are male in my head. I've said it before and I'll say it again (just try to stop me) more bread crumbs of description KC, please!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well, if you take into concideration that there might have been a Lab in the center of the city where experiments with genes or diseases might have taken place, Bio enginered zombies are a possiblity. But on the Queen Zombie topic, think of it as a bee hive or ant colony, the zombies are like the drones or scavengers, there must be a central intelegence telling them what to do. There might be a queen and then the queen has her lieutenants, or "officers" who work in the field carrying out her orders, like the man in the pin striped suit, aka the one with the markings.
    I rest my case

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitri View Post
    There might be a queen and then the queen has her lieutenants, or "officers" who work in the field carrying out her orders, like the man in the pin striped suit, aka the one with the markings.
    I rest my case
    Yes. This is what I'm thinking. I feel like there is a higher zombie authority than the man in the pin striped suit - aka "ink". But he is still obviously a high ranking son-of-a-biter.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Engineering? hmm. yep, bio engineered insects that were in need of bigger malleable bodies.
    Do you think they are building a Z stronghold? tunneling along with "personnel"? that would mean diggers and that is bad

Biscuits
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    Engineering? hmm. yep, bio engineered insects that were in need of bigger malleable bodies.
    Do you think they are building a Z stronghold? tunneling along with "personnel"? that would mean diggers and that is bad

Biscuits
    Tunneling? Eeeeep!
    I've been wondering if we'll see fliers/gliders.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Lizzy is the zombie queen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast