User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    little kid zombies are fonky , you feel sorry for it and your done. that one's a hard call

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I know but Marcus in the colony had mentioned child zombies and how the dogs had taken one down off him and killed it when he couldn't. I would assume that the small ones could be child zombies or a variant on them as the larger ones have variations.
    ooooo! Good call! So, there were kid zombies! I guess I'm just hoping it will be some new variant, and not kids.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I just had a weird thought, Kelly and Tommy said Tommy's sister Lucy was infected, but they never said they killed her, what if we'll get an attack on the tower or something to do with the "little ones" and Kelly sees Lucy?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NoReality95 View Post
    I just had a weird thought, Kelly and Tommy said Tommy's sister Lucy was infected, but they never said they killed her, what if we'll get an attack on the tower or something to do with the "little ones" and Kelly sees Lucy?
    Yikes!

"Scavenger"

Status
    hey Dead space two had elemetry school age children necromorphs (space zombies). Hell they even went to the extreme of having Baby, yes i said BABY zombies that explode when you shoot them or if they get to close, so child zombies are a possiblility.
    I rest my case.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    little kid zombies are fonky , you feel sorry for it and your done. that one's a hard call
    Close your eyes and pull the trigger. A zombie's a zombie. One can never feel sorry for them.

(Also post 200 for me )

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    Close your eyes and pull the trigger. A zombie's a zombie. One can never feel sorry for them.

(Also post 200 for me )
    I have to agree..Kitty, If it were one of my three I would do it as a mercy kill and hope that someone would do it for me if I had turned.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I have to agree..Kitty, If it were one of my three I would do it as a mercy kill and hope that someone would do it for me if I had turned.
    I feel that if one of my family members got infected I'd lock them in a closet, or a barn like in the Walking Dead, until a cure was found. Unless I had to pull the trigger...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    I feel that if one of my family members got infected I'd lock them in a closet, or a barn like in the Walking Dead, until a cure was found. Unless I had to pull the trigger...
    Would you really want to live till a cure could be found and possibly risk knowing you had eaten someone? Maybe someone you loved?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    My oldest said he didn't want to be with the family in an outbreak. It would be too hard to have to put us down.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was just about the sweetest thing he's ever said. lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast