User Tag List

Page 66 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullifier View Post
    Hi, I've been asked to introduce myself, so I guess it's only polite to do so.
    I first heard about "We're Alive" from a friend who's a podcast nut (thank God) otherwise I'd never have been introduced to this awesome tale & yes I'm a fan of The Walking dead too, actually I introduced my friend to it, so we're even
    I grew up in a Professional Fox Shooting Family, served 6 Years in the Aus Army, afterwards I did Private Security, (not my current Profession), I'm a Libertarian.
    It'd probably come as no surprise to you to learn that I am also a Survivalist, I have to be, Australia is overrun with Zombies, but down my way we call them "Environmentalists & Climate Change Promoters", or Watermelons for short, Because they are Green on the outside & Red on the inside.
    I think that's enough for now since you will no doubt learn more of me through my posts.
    I like him already, and I don't even know him.

I'm gonna have to remember the term Watermelon. Love that.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi... as I wait for Walking Dead season 2, I found out about this podcast. A literally, this podcast is what is sustaining me as I wait for WDs2.

Right now I'm trying to catch up and blast through all the episodes of We're Alive.

Big thanks for those that produced this podcast, I'm enjoying it. There are things that are driving me crazy, but it's keeping me strung along nicely.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Hi chimx,
    welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. Take a look around the forum and you will probably find plenty of threads where you can post about the things that are driving you crazy. There are plenty of people willing to debate anything about the series.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, my name is Mike Kelley, I live in Connecticut. I am an Operations Manager and Information Security Officer by day and a Magician (specializing in Close-up magic) part time. I'm a father of 3 and husband of 1 A Freemason. I enjoy reading, drawing and a plethora of other things. I came by WA via a friend during a discussion where we found we enjoy reading Fantasy and have read some of the same epic series. I started listening to Audio Books a few years ago as I have an hour+ commute to work and he turned me on to WA....can't be thankful enough. This drama series is fantastic. I burned through all 23 chapters in about 4-5 days. Couldn't and can't get enough. Looking forward to more.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello survivors!
    Names Michael Zietlow, aka SoMoney or JoeVolcano in gaming circles. Introduced to this podcast from a FB Friend.
    The pauses between zombiepodcasts are terribly too long so I thought I'd get my fix in between by sharing my likes & dislikes with other survivors like like you.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the club magicmike and so money!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I am a 30 yr old Dominican homemaker from the Bronx that ended up in Phoenix in '97. I've always been a fan of horror, sci fi, RPG's, Graphic Novels (Locke and Key and Crossed are high on my list) I was that cool girl that would play D&D in the basement with the computer guys in high school. So I've been told. My dream is to write sick and twisted horror fiction. Collaborate on a graphic novel with Gabriel Rodriguez one day....

I love this site. Saul is my future husband, if my fiance of 9 yrs doesn't mind too terribly. I like the humor and diction of many of the frequenters of this site and hope to make a little spot for myself here too.
    Last edited by diosa; Jul 13th, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: bleh

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMike Kelley View Post
    I started listening to Audio Books a few years ago as I have an hour+ commute to work and he turned me on to WA\
    Check out History of the Devil by Seeing Ear Theater and just about anything else by them. It's like Twilight Zone for grownups. And then tell me how you likes it!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diosa View Post
    Hi, I am a 30 yr old Dominican homemaker from the Bronx that ended up in Phoenix in '97. I've always been a fan of horror, sci fi, RPG's, Graphic Novels (Locke and Key and Crossed are high on my list) I was that cool girl that would play D&D in the basement with the computer guys in high school. So I've been told. My dream is to write sick and twisted horror fiction. Collaborate on a graphic novel with Gabriel Rodriguez one day....

I love this site. Saul is my future husband, if my fiance of 9 yrs doesn't mind too terribly. I like the humor and diction of many of the frequenters of this site and hope to make a little spot for myself here too.
    Jeez... after 9 years you'd have expected him to longer be your fiance... j/k. welcome, welcome, welcome.

Also, the Twilight Zone WAS the Twilight Zone for adults...
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris View Post
    also, the twilight zone was the twilight zone for adults...
    approved!!
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Page 66 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast