User Tag List

Page 52 of 235 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Hey all,

I'm Jason. My pal Karen and I started a Walking Dead podcast last July, and ever since we've had several listeners ask if we listened to We're Alive. We finally got around to it recently, and I haven't stopped listening since. Should be all caught up in a couple days

Aside from that, I live in San Francisco, I'm a tech writer, and my wife is going to be giving birth to our first child (a boy) in a couple of months. My mother-in-law said she wants me to take the zombie posters down when the baby comes, but I plan to rebel!

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: BvP-DeadEnd
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Welcome to the jungle, Mid-Night! We've got fun and games

What's your camera of choice? I'm less than a bit of an amateur photog but I love the art form!
    Thanks! Nice to meet you.

I currently have a Nikon Coolpix S9100, but I'm saving up for a Sony SLT-A55 DSLR. If you're looking to get into photography, I definitely recommend the Nikon.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Knight View Post
    Thanks! Nice to meet you.

I currently have a Nikon Coolpix S9100, but I'm saving up for a Sony SLT-A55 DSLR. If you're looking to get into photography, I definitely recommend the Nikon.
    Yeah I've just never had the money to drop on a camera that was nice. I had a kodak (I'm from Rochester, NY so I have brand loyalty. Don't make fun of me) and then recently bought a small canon powershot because the kodak camera I bought is 6 years old now and about the size of a Buick.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: BvP-DeadEnd
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yeah I've just never had the money to drop on a camera that was nice. I had a kodak (I'm from Rochester, NY so I have brand loyalty. Don't make fun of me) and then recently bought a small canon powershot because the kodak camera I bought is 6 years old now and about the size of a Buick.
    I used to be the same, luckily I was given my camera as a gift. I think you can get them for about $300. Although the Canon Powershot looks like a good beginner's camera too, it even looks similar to the Nikon.

Heh, I find it funny how this thread has turned into a Photography discussion thread.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Hello
    I'm Todd (7oddisdead). I'm from the Midwest I'm an artist for work and a pasteurizer for fun. ( wait that's the other way around...) I got into w/a when LOST ended. Needed something to fill the void.... And I love zombies. Perfect match! Finally dug arOund and found this forum and I'm now hooked in. Funny how like minded people always seem to find one another.....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Um, my name is Arthur LaMarche and I was not smart enough not to use my own name. I will have to go back and try to figure out how to do it. Meh, I am not as interesting as W/A, but here is goes. I am old enough to be most of you all's father or Uncle. So, I am older than Kalani, but I am built more like you would think Bricks is. IN fact, Brick (no S) was an old nickname. I put my self through school working as a Lumber Jack. I am pretty unemotional like Bricks, but I do not want to draw too many similarities because I do not know how he got hooked up with the mallers.

I do have a 360. I enjoy some PVE. I can not handle PVP because I can not target fast enough. I played WOW. I did great in vanilla in MC and BWL. But, then cycles got a lot more comlicated and I could not keep up. Started playing RIFT. I am smart enough to write macros and reduce the number of keys required. I learned of W/A from day by day armageddon author J.L. Bourne. There are a lot of good books out there. Look me up if you want to know more. I think I started listening around catalyst. I heard the first chapter and then powered through the rest to get caught up. This is my First PodCast, but I do have several BBC book dramatizations that I bought back in the early 90's. I have an iPad, but I have not taken the time to figure out how to download so I just stream from the website.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Welcome aboard! btw- The admins can change your name if you wish to have a different one. There was a thread I believe.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Welcome aboard! btw- The admins can change your name if you wish to have a different one. There was a thread I believe.
    Sent him a PM with the details.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all, Im the new Nub. I love the show. Ive been listening at work for about 2 months. Im all caught up finally and I have allowed myself to finally come to the website.(was too affraid of spoilers) Sadly i have the "i listened to way too much too fast and im itching for more right now and cant scratch it" blues. I was trying to pace myself but BAH! Its too good right? I love the podcast and the character depth. Twists and turns and suttle details make a great story extremly interesting. I hail from the Land O Zombies! Aka South Western Pennsylvania. I live between all the great GRomero landmarks. Grew up right near the Cemetary and shopped at the mall in Monroeville. So its safe to say i was born into this Genre. Hope to contribute and hope all is well.
    Mord

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hello, my name is Joe and I live in Indiana. I've been in the military for 15 years a 12 year tour in the Navy. And the rest with the Army. I really enjoy the realism of We.re Alive Plus I am a fan of Survival horror. I was browsing though Zune and I found this website. There it is short and sweet to the point.

Page 52 of 235 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast