User Tag List

Page 185 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2341
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Mick!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Hi Guys and girls.
    47 year old from New Zealand. Married with 2 monsters... I mean great young pre high school kids
    I found Were Alive purely by accident while browsing on itunes one day.
    Im not too sure what this forum is all about - apart from the obvious audio drama. I was pointed in its direction by a another forums fellow member.
    I've always enjoyed most Zombie / Post apocalyptic genre. This podcast makes my long drives more bearable. Great acting and easy to visualize the scenes.
    My favorite audio drama by far.
    I am also reading and enjoying The Island by Michael Stark, on iPhone. Almost finished now sadly

Edit: I also have 2 bird catchers (cats) the let us live in their house : Jazzy-cat and Fat-Jaxx.
    I'm aka "snowkiwi" on EDC forums
    Last edited by BigBadBear; Aug 29th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBear View Post
    Hi Guys and girls.
    47 year old from New Zealand. Married with 2 monsters... I mean great young pre high school kids
    I found Were Alive purely by accident while browsing on itunes one day.
    Im not too sure what this forum is all about - apart from the obvious audio drama. I was pointed in its direction by a another forums fellow member.
    I've always enjoyed most Zombie / Post apocalyptic genre. This podcast makes my long drives more bearable. Great acting and easy to visualize the scenes.
    My favorite audio drama by far.
    I am also reading and enjoying The Island by Michael Stark, on iPhone. Almost finished now sadly

Edit: I also have 2 bird catchers (cats) the let us live in their house : Jazzy-cat and Fat-Jaxx.
    I'm aka "snowkiwi" on EDC forums
    Hey Bear! Glad to see you made it in here. Lots to do around the place....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Hey Bear! Welcome to the forums.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Hey Bear! Glad to see you made it in here. Lots to do around the place....
    Thanks for the welcome people. Hi scubba, looks like you're a fellow firefly fan too.

So what to folks do here? Is it mainly plot discussion of Were Alive or is there more. It looks like a good bunch of zombie/post apocalypse fans here.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I am Hope and before I found this I pod I will tell you that I did not like anything with zombies. When I first herd this pod cast that changed very quickly because of all of the action and hard work put into bringing this story to life I love it.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBear View Post
    Thanks for the welcome people. Hi scubba, looks like you're a fellow firefly fan too.

So what to folks do here? Is it mainly plot discussion of Were Alive or is there more. It looks like a good bunch of zombie/post apocalypse fans here.
    Oh yeah, huge firefly fan!

As for things to do, head on over to the main page and look for the sections called "Episode Discussions", "Theories", and "The Characters". That's where the meat of all the show discussions are (and there are some good ones!). Below those on the main page, you'll find links to other topics, some about the show, some about the Zombie/Post apocalyptic genre, and some completely different non-related topics.

The Wiki (tab up at the very top) has a wealth of info on all things "We're Alive" and is worth checking out.

And if you haven't found the "We're Not Dead" podcast yet, it's worth a listen. Check the main page of zombiepodcast.com to get links to it.

Enjoy the forums!
    Likes BigBadBear liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Mrswhitt2012 View Post
    I am Hope and before I found this I pod I will tell you that I did not like anything with zombies. When I first herd this pod cast that changed very quickly because of all of the action and hard work put into bringing this story to life I love it.
    Glad this zombie story does it for you and glad you found the forums. Don't know if it's the same for you but the other element that draws me in, beyond my love for zombies, is the puzzle aspect, the fact there is so much to figure out. My take on zombies and I'm only saying this because you say you don't typically like zombies is that zombies represent most every type of survival-able disaster you could possibly face rolled into one. So most likely if you can survive zombies you can survive every underlying disaster type.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi guys I'm Peter I'm from Hampshire in the uk
    I've bin listening to W A for awhile now I love all the caracters and get lost in the story every episode, can't wait for the next one and see what'll happen.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 185 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast