User Tag List

Page 161 of 235 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status

The amazingness of this podcast has me on the edge of my seat! If only i could find my ipod so i can keep listening >.<

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Lover In Training View Post
    The amazingness of this podcast has me on the edge of my seat! If only i could find my ipod so i can keep listening >.<
    How about playing the MP3 files with your mobile phone/ smart phone? Or on you 'puter, if there is not need for mobility?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    What a cool avatar name, by the way!

Je bent echt te cool voor deze wereld.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by doc.vandy View Post
    Hello , I'm Ryan. I haved traveled the world, lived in almost every state in the US. I have been a Drooling Zombie Fan since my 1st deployment in 1999. I listened to the WWZ audio book and was hooked. I currently live in Tomah WI. (second coldest place I've ever been) and found We're alive by accident while moving into Tomah. Yaaah Zune! I am 33, my service animal is Mama and she I rescued during my Deployment to Afghanistan ( 06-07). I am training to be a trainer for other service animals and retired at age 31. I am happy to be a new member here and I am sure that this sitewill out do thelast few I have looked at.
    Welcome Ryan. THIS is the only zombie podcast and forum that I've found that rocks. And that is NOT just because I geeky fan girl poor KC and Osiris is my twin ginger brother from another mother. The people on the forum are fun. Check out the whole site. Buy a t-shirt. Tell EVERYONE about the podcast. You train service dogs which is way awesome! That's love right there.

"Scavenger"

Status

Hey there! THIS zombie podcast has creeped me out big time on my late night rides home from work. I look in the backseat for a zombie to come at me at times. FIND YOUR iPOD FAST!

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Well hi, I'm not entirely sure what to say, but here it goes...
    The name's Monty, and I'm just a regular British eighteen-year old who shares a common interest with you all. I take dance and piano lessons in my spare time and I am currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics at A-Level. I started listening to the podcast at the start of July and I just finished the season 3 finale today. And oh my word it was intense.
    I would tell you my favourite characters, but I have far too many. Although I do love Michael, Angel, Datu, Kalani and Riley a ridiculous amount.
    I like to draw whenever I get the chance, and at the minute I'm working on Michael, Angel and Saul; I would really appreciate it if any of you were interested in taking a look at them. (Although I'm yet to find out where I should post my pictures on here haha).
    So yeah, I don't want to go on about myself too much, but I just wanted to say I think the podcast is brilliant and I cannot wait until August. (:
    Welcome to the forum! Saul and Victor are my FAVIORITE characters EVER! You post your pics within your profile settings. You can create an album. Good luck!

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I died once. I find it overrated.
    It's only overrated if you DON'T have an out of body experience like I did with a 104 fever from an infection and allergic reaction to pain meds!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GingerNacre View Post
    It's only overrated if you DON'T have an out of body experience like I did with a 104 fever from an infection and allergic reaction to pain meds!
    I've had enough out of body experiences. All of them drug related.

P.S.A. Don't Do Drugs.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I've had enough out of body experiences. All of them drug related.

P.S.A. Don't Do Drugs.
    It was a partial drug induced out of body situation. Just no one knew I was allergic. But the 104 fever was the yellow brick road I was already traveling.

PSA- Never listen to a male nurse with Bon Jovi hair named Nancy at med time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey there. My name is Shay and I'm a registered nurse in SW Florida at a psychiatric hospital. I'm 36 and married. I found the podcast by dumb luck and I'm glad I did! I'm huge into the Z genre and had exhausted all my reading options. I'll create a post of some of the good series I've read and hopefully the community will have more suggestions. Ironically, zombies are not only my favorite genre...but my biggest fear! I'm such a goober, and I'm ok with it lol. I love the resident evil games, but in order to play it I have to hand hubs the controller and peek through my fingers haha.

Page 161 of 235 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast