User Tag List

Page 148 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2341
    My name is Matt. 32 year old from Utah. I work as a government contractor. Love all things zombie. I co-host a Zombie Themed podcast called "Dead Men Talking". Find us on iTunes and stitcher if you're into that. Look forward to talking to some of you.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMen_Walking View Post
    My name is Matt. 32 year old from Utah. I work as a government contractor. Love all things zombie. I co-host a Zombie Themed podcast called "Dead Men Talking". Find us on iTunes and stitcher if you're into that. Look forward to talking to some of you.
    I just might start listening... of course, you'll have to build up a bit of a post count so that I don't just think you're here for free advertising...
    joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome aboard! I definitely second what Osiris said, get involved with the community here (by posting in the different threads) and you'll most likely get several new listeners....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

That isn't to say that I won't listen... because I'm already opening iTunes...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Darkpa55enger42
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I just might start listening... of course, you'll have to build up a bit of a post count so that I don't just think you're here for free advertising...
    Naw, not my style. But I hear what you're saying. I hate that...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Naw, not my style. But I hear what you're saying. I hate that...
    I need a meaty podcast... something I can throw on and will keep me entertained for an hour or two. Probably why I love the SModcast network so much, especially SModcast itself... by far my favourite podcast.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi everyone! I'm Bill. I have been listening to WA since I broke my femur at the end of 2010. It was the one thing that kept me sane. I found WA in another forum I read,USN, in the zombie section. The producers and cast of this show are GREAT!!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi Bill, welcome onboard. But be warned, we might not start growing cucumbers again any time soon. Oh, sorry, that was another Bill I was thinking of.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome to the Tower, Bill. Hope your leg is a lot better now. If you enjoy WA, then you'll probably have a good time getting involved in the forums here.

Good to see you!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Pin Hey folks

So... Let's just hope I do this right, since this forum is a bit ... Special to navigate around on with a screen reader - at least for me.

Okay... As you might have guessed from that, I'm blind (have to ocular prostheses, so yay).
    I'm 18, from Denmark and (probably the most importent info) started listening to WA around april this year. (I even got three of my friends hooked too )

I first heard about We're Alive on AudioGames.net, when I found a topic about it on the forum there. I thought I sounded quite interesting, so I decided to give it a try.

Have been a member here for some months too, but haven't posted anything until now. I usually just read the topics for the newest episodes.

My interests are reading and writing. Some of my favorite genres are sci-fi, horror, fantasy, and crime fiction.

Besides that, I'm also interested in different aspects of science, mainly physics, though, and chess. Chess is an awesome game!

Time for you to throw questions at me - if you have any, that is, if not, just throw greetings and welcomes.

Best regards

Storm

Oh... Forgot my favorite character! Well, except the same ones as everyone else, Saul, Vic, Michal and all those, I'd say that my favorite character is Kimmet. Though he's a bit crazy in chapter 36.
    I can't really tell why, but I just love his way of thinking, he's just being logical when he detonates those bombs, and I like that. Logic is a good thing... Some times... An other character I really liked was Bricks, and for some chapters I kinda believed that he'd help them get Lizy out of the colony. Then Scratch killed him - unfortunately.

I don't know if there's more to tell, if there is, I will when I remember.
    Last edited by Storm; Dec 16th, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

Page 148 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast