User Tag List

Page 120 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reyasdread View Post
    Hi! My name is Jessy. I'm 23 years old and live in NE Iowa. I've been listening to We're Alive for about 2 months and I'm ALMOST caught up. Probably won't post much till I get caught up, but I am DEFINATELY looking forward to having someone to talk to about the show!
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy my stay.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome, Jessy and Kevin!

"Lurker"

Status

Who am I???...
    No one of consequence.

Now. point me in the direction of where to aim my boomstick.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dmedellin View Post
    Who am I???...
    No one of consequence.

Now. point me in the direction of where to aim my boomstick.
    Right then. Welcome aboard, No one of consequence.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Aug 1st, 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Management.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Aaron and I live just outside of Orlando,FL. I found We're Alive at the beginning of July and finished all of the chapters before the final part of Chapter 31 was realized (less than 2 weeks). It's a great story and I'll be attempting to infect others.

It's really tough going from consuming as "much as I can listen to" to "wait for next week or two weeks". In the meantime I've been consuming We're Not Dead and re-listening to older chapters.
    Last edited by martinatime; Aug 5th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martinatime View Post
    It's really tough going from consuming as "much as I can listen to" to "wait for next week or two weeks". In the meantime I've been consuming We're Not Dead and re-listening to older chapters.
    Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the WA-community.
    About less then two weeks ago I learned about the show. And yesterday I finally finished listening to all the chapters and episodes so far. So I am in the same situation like you: It is kind of a U-turn coming from "listening as much as possible" and turning towards "paying a lot attention to the virtue of patience". Especially the rollercoaster-rides through chapters #27 and #31 blasted me away and left me kind of blood-thirsty for what will happen next ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: important correction
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello! My pseudonym is Faith (I would give my real name, but if the internet speaks the truth, I'm the only person in the world who spells it that way. And unfortunately, I work in an industry where I can lose my job if my personal views are linked to my name). I'm from Virginia, and I have an assortment of job titles here and there. During the day, I work in Higher Ed, but I dabble around in photography, video production and viticulture in my free time. When I was 13, I actively participated in Digimon forums (don't judge), but haven't really delved into any online communities since. When I discovered WA last weekend, I powered through to the latest episode by Monday. I tried to get my husband into WA so that I could discuss it with him. However, he's taking his sweet time by only listening to one episode per day, so here I am.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Icyazngel/ Faith,

nice to have you around. I have an idea how you felt when you started listening to the show.
    And you will have plenty of opportunities to discuss things on this forum. You may have noticed the "theories"- or "episode discussion"- or (!)the "We're Not Dead"-sections (to name a few ...) ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hi guys, I'm Tatyana, next week I'll be 25 years old. I live in Brazil and work as a book designer for a relatively big publisher here. Usually my work require some mindless activities with the softwares we use, so it's a perfect set for me to listen to music and podcasts.

Thanks to Greg Miller (BEYOND!), I found out about We're Alive at Up At Noon and... really, I wasn't sure about it. Mainly because zombies were never my thing. You know, Resident Evil creeped me out as a kid and I was much more of a thriller and fantasy kind of girl, horror movies tended to impress me even as a teenager. But YAY for me to actually download We're Alive, 'cause, man I was hooked from episode 1.

After listening to 30 chapters of We're Aliveand 20-something episodes of We're Not Dead in these last few days , I'm here.

I'm a gamer, a RPG player and a bookworm. Nice to meet everyone!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    Hi guys, I'm Tatyana, next week I'll be 25 years old. I live in Brazil and work as a book designer for a relatively big publisher here. Usually my work require some mindless activities with the softwares we use, so it's a perfect set for me to listen to music and podcasts.

Thanks to Greg Miller (BEYOND!), I found out about We're Alive at Up At Noon and... really, I wasn't sure about it. Mainly because zombies were never my thing. You know, Resident Evil creeped me out as a kid and I was much more of a thriller and fantasy kind of girl, horror movies tended to impress me even as a teenager. But YAY for me to actually download We're Alive, 'cause, man I was hooked from episode 1.

After listening to 30 chapters of We're Aliveand 20-something episodes of We're Not Dead in these last few days , I'm here.

I'm a gamer, a RPG player and a bookworm. Nice to meet everyone!
    Hi Tatyana!

Nice having you around. And the striking WA podcast is something you hardly can leave, when you start listening to it. WA +1

What RPGs do you play? And what's your focus regarding books?
    Have been a D&D and CoC gamer for a long time; recently I have started to explore Isaac Asimov and Andreas Eschenbach, both authors in SciFi.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 120 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast