User Tag List

Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zedhead View Post
    Hi, my name is Ryan, I am a stand up comic from texas that has practiced mixed martial arts (wrestling, muay thai, bjj, wing chun) for quite a few years.
    I am just the average annoyingly happy go lucky gay guy...except i'm a giant ^^;
    i am 19 at the moment and i am 6'4" 280lbs with a military press of 300lbs.
    i LOVE we're alive
    i am from texas
    i'm annoyingly nice to everyone no matter what...and oh yeah as you can see i'm bad at describing myself :P
    Hey! Welcome aboard!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Ok
    My Name is Lee im from Flint, Mi. I have been a loving zombie survival stories since i was 10. They scared me as a kid but when i got older i wanted to put myself in those situations, you know...the Human factor. Ive thought of all the situations..last stands, saving people, love and all of them im never alone.
    Im a landscaper by trade. I love to come home from a long day of work and put on my favorite Podcast, We're Alive.
    I drive a beat up 1992 dodge ram, and make a living..well sort of. I think if you really want to know humanity, you take away the convience of this day and age, you take 80% of the population and turn them into zombies and you watch all the ways people act, for good or bad. It really brings out your Inner zombie survivor, as I call it. Well Im glad to say ive found a place here with like minded people to share ideas of the show, thoery and favorite characters...My favorite is Angel. Kinda fits my personality. Thanks

*Update* I'm moving to San Bernidino, Ca This fall. I have a sister who lives close to L.A. Me and My sister have never met, same father different mother. Its Interesting that She lives close to the area where the Story takes place..... Atleast if the zombie APoc happens Ill have an idea of road names due to me listening to the show...lol
    Last edited by Memis; May 15th, 2012 at 05:54 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey everyone, my names robert. I'm from belleville, Illinois. I found we're alive through blackberry podcasts right after season 2 ended. In the long strech I listened to both seasons at least 4 times before season 3 started up. Once I started hearing about we're not dead, I got caught up on the podcast about a podcast. I'm glad I found a place that I can discuss my theories with others! I now have my fiancé hooked and are in the process of getting her caught up. Thanks!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Peter from Liverpool, love the zombies!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi Everyone

Ash from the UK, just stumbled across Were Alive looking for a Podcast to listen too on my commute to work one morning, loved it from the start. Then over the last 3 weeks or so have listened to every cast to catch up! The finale of series 2 was fantastic.

Ever since i watched the original Dawn of the Dead far too young I've been a fan of the genre and as I've got older my plans for the day they come have become more detailed. So jealous of the Zombie scene in the US its much more fun.

Anyway everyone welcome to say to me and keep safe everyone! If in doubt just run!....

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redstar View Post
    Hi, I'm Peter from Liverpool, love the zombies!
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by ZomAsh View Post
    Hi Everyone

Ash from the UK, just stumbled across Were Alive looking for a Podcast to listen too on my commute to work one morning, loved it from the start. Then over the last 3 weeks or so have listened to every cast to catch up! The finale of series 2 was fantastic.

Ever since i watched the original Dawn of the Dead far too young I've been a fan of the genre and as I've got older my plans for the day they come have become more detailed. So jealous of the Zombie scene in the US its much more fun.

Anyway everyone welcome to say to me and keep safe everyone! If in doubt just run!....
    +1 For Dawn of the Dead. Welcome!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomAsh View Post
    Hi Everyone

Hey Ash, welcome. You are not alone in the UK!

"Lurker"

Status
    Soo, My name is Kendra. I'm in college. I actually found We're alive after listening to a bit from it on the Z-cast podcast. This is the first forum I think I've ever joined and actually participated in, because I am not a big forum person. I joined the forum because of We're not dead. I actually gravitated to zombies in the last few years because I learned pretty much as much as I could about Vampires and the lore and such and I just started to get interested in Zombies. I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.
    You'll fit in well here

Welcome!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    Soo, My name is Kendra. I'm in college. I actually found We're alive after listening to a bit from it on the Z-cast podcast. This is the first forum I think I've ever joined and actually participated in, because I am not a big forum person. I joined the forum because of We're not dead. I actually gravitated to zombies in the last few years because I learned pretty much as much as I could about Vampires and the lore and such and I just started to get interested in Zombies. I have a small zombie contingency plan, but its not very effective currently. I'm also a bit of a renaissance festival nerd. Also, I watch a lot of TV.
    Welcome! Your name is long!

Kidding aside, it's great to see members joining because of Britt & co. and not just because of We're Alive! Great to see my favourite nerd getting some

Can't wait to read your thoughts!

Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast