User Tag List

Page 104 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2341
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBMguy View Post
    Brian, from Missouri, started listening with Chapter 1 earlier this year (found the site by chance finding zombie stuff) I listen to the series in my car on the way to and from work. Although i keep my windows rolled up because I dont want people to think they are being shot at. Love the story and I figured Ink was the man in the suit after the first few chapters.
    I don't want people to think it's me when Datu is weeping like a little girl. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Phanstern View Post
    Hello all I have been listening for a week or so and I am addicted. I hope they never stop doing this show.

Thanks
    I've got some bad news for you, I'm afraid. You're going to need rehab much sooner than you think. Welcome!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

I live in Edmonton, Alberta in the great country of Canada. I like zombie stories/movies and cartoons. My current favorite zombie story is We're Alive and second is Night of the Living Dead. All zombie related stuff is judged against these two works.
    My favorite cartoon is Archer so that will explain all you need to know about me and my humour.

I'm a machinist by trade but my work/education history gives me many other skills. I also like hunting, fishing, hockey, mma.

I also have a real good memory. For example you might ask what I ate this morning. Breakfast next question.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Live in Maryland, USA working in the IT field.

This along side Leviathain Chronicles were my 1st 2 podcasts that I had ever listened to. Started back about November 2010. So Needless to say All other podcasts of the audio drama variety just bore me to tears. None are half as good.

Blazed through season 1 and sadly now have to wait week by week. Love the show, keep up the great work everyone involved.

"Lurker"

Status
    Ahoy everyone!

I'm a student in Kanata, Canada working towards my second BA at uOttawa.

I started listening to the podcast a couple of weeks ago when work got tedious, and was instantly hooked.
    I've listened to everything twice through, I can't get enough!!

I think this is what drugs are like...

Anyway, I've only just discovered We're Not Dead so I'm working through those and that's how I 'discovered' this forum! :-)

I've heard only good things, and I hope to fit in nicely here.
    If not, expect a strongly-worded letter to your parents.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Live in Maryland, USA working in the IT field.

This along side Leviathain Chronicles were my 1st 2 podcasts that I had ever listened to. Started back about November 2010. So Needless to say All other podcasts of the audio drama variety just bore me to tears. None are half as good.

Blazed through season 1 and sadly now have to wait week by week. Love the show, keep up the great work everyone involved.
    another marylander, welcome.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belle_lune View Post
    Ahoy everyone!

I'm a student in Kanata, Canada working towards my second BA at uOttawa.

I started listening to the podcast a couple of weeks ago when work got tedious, and was instantly hooked.
    I've listened to everything twice through, I can't get enough!!

I think this is what drugs are like...

Anyway, I've only just discovered We're Not Dead so I'm working through those and that's how I 'discovered' this forum! :-)

I've heard only good things, and I hope to fit in nicely here.
    If not, expect a strongly-worded letter to your parents.
    Another fellow Canuckian! Welcome! Weclcome!! <3

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, my name is Ryan, I am a stand up comic from texas that has practiced mixed martial arts (wrestling, muay thai, bjj, wing chun) for quite a few years.
    I am just the average annoyingly happy go lucky gay guy...except i'm a giant ^^;
    i am 19 at the moment and i am 6'4" 280lbs with a military press of 300lbs.
    i LOVE we're alive
    i am from texas
    i'm annoyingly nice to everyone no matter what...and oh yeah as you can see i'm bad at describing myself :P

"Lurker"

Status

Hi, my name is Derek. I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. I found out about We're Alive through word of mouth, and have been addicted since the first few minutes. I am a fan of all things Zombie. You name it, and I've probably watched it at least once, even all the bad ones, which sad to say far outnumber the good ones. I caught Night of the Living dead (the original) when I was way too young and have been fascinated by the genre ever since. My favourites up til now have been Walking Dead (comics over tv series), Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (the 2004 remake), Resident Evil and Zombieland. Now I'd put We're Alive at the top of that list. I think the show is incredible. Great cast, excellent writing, and a nice fresh take on the genre. I don't know where its all going, but I'm in for the ride.
    Last edited by raistlinsghost; May 10th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Hello We're Alive fans,

My name's Mike and I've been listening to We're Alive since December of 2010 and can't get enough!
    A little about me: Mild-Mannered Accountant by day, Bartender at night and writer of all things horror (including my first zombie novel being released tomorrow!)
    I've recently started listening to the We're Not Dead Podcast as well, and that was the real motivation to check out the forums (I've never really been a forum type of guy).
    I guess I leave it with that. Glad to be part of this community, and can't wait to really participate with all you fine individuals.

Mike AKA: MyLtlDmn (My Little Demon)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raistlinsghost View Post
    Hi, my name is Derek. I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. I found out about We're Alive through word of mouth, and have been addicted since the first few minutes. I am a fan of all things Zombie. You name it, and I've probably watched it at least once, even all the bad ones, which sad to say far outnumber the good ones. I caught Night of the Living dead (the original) when I was way too young and have been fascinated by the genre ever since. My favourites up til now have been Walking Dead (comics over tv series), Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (the 2004 remake), Resident Evil and Zombieland. Now I'd put We're Alive at the top of that list. I think the show is incredible. Great cast, excellent writing, and a nice fresh take on the genre. I don't know where its all going, but I'm in for the ride.
    +1 for Canadian AND Shaun of the Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by myltldmn View Post
    Hello We're Alive fans,

My name's Mike and I've been listening to We're Alive since December of 2010 and can't get enough!
    A little about me: Mild-Mannered Accountant by day, Bartender at night and writer of all things horror (including my first zombie novel being released tomorrow!)
    I've recently started listening to the We're Not Dead Podcast as well, and that was the real motivation to check out the forums (I've never really been a forum type of guy).
    I guess I leave it with that. Glad to be part of this community, and can't wait to really participate with all you fine individuals.

Mike AKA: MyLtlDmn (My Little Demon)
    Congratulations on the book release! You'll have to whore it out here on the site! +1 for WA Writer Crew!

Welcome aboard, both of you.

Page 104 of 235 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast